Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

Mella on Total divas 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Sucks Renee is gone though.....

Back in 2007, Matt Cappotelli had surgery to have a tumor removed from his brain. The operation on the Tough Enough III co-winner (along with John Hennigan aka Morrison/Mundo) was declared a success, and while he didn’t return to wrestling, life went on for Cappotelli.

Unfortunately, PWInsider reports that the cancer has returned, and Matt is scheduled for surgery tomorrow (June 29).

Dude can't catch a break :smh:

I never get tired of watching the crowd reactions after Taker lost. IMO this overshadowed Daniel Bryan's main event win. 

Man this is a good podcast

I haven't hyped up a podcast in a while but this is a conversation on sports vs entertainment.

Last edited:
Man this is a good podcast

I haven't hyped up a podcast in a while but this is literally a conversation on sports vs entertainment discussion

I'll give the short answer if why I accept goofy stuff... I'm 28,i was raised on WWF and WWF was goofy AF after about '90... WWF was constantly doing goofy angles with goofy wrestlers... I mean, my favorite wrestled if all time is Taker, a zombie biker... Wrestling was never presented in a serious way...

Back
Top Bottom