Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

Best believe we are :smokin

The league actually auto renewed so if you check your yahoo fantasy it should be already set up. We need to discuss a time for a draft and prizes if any...

I'm ready..Gotta make up for having the best record and not making it to the title game last year..

Once I think I'm caught up with stuff, I forget about this week NXT. Need to catch up on LU too, only like 5 episodes in that.

It's..a story
laugh.gif
but messed up my back, collarbone, and ribs. Fun times..

And yea, I'll be getting that day 1.
damn dude, take care of yourself. sorry to hear that. 

We need to start a Fire Pro group on here. I know DC is down to play.

Like I @iHust1e mentioned Kurt Angle is the pre-order bonus for 2K18.

You get two versions of him: His Olymic Hero and ECW Wrestling Machine gimmicks.

Kurt Angle byke in a WWE game.
pimp.gif

So I guess Vader went to DDP to help get his weight down and get in better shape..DDP told him he wouldn't help him unless he quit wrestling and retire..Vader said he couldn't do it cause he needed to keep wrestling to help pay his medical bills.. :smh: :smh:

So I guess Vader went to DDP to help get his weight down and get in better shape..DDP told him he wouldn't help him unless he quit wrestling and retire..Vader said he couldn't do it cause he needed to keep wrestling to help pay his medical bills.. :smh: :smh:

Damn vader killing his self for the business :smh:

Back
Top Bottom