Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

c4fc44776b9dcc2d9e64416f36818c52--the-bella-twins-nikki-bella.jpg

Dem birds kno damn well they aint eat them burgers :lol:

Last edited:
This week Charlamagne Tha God and Andrew Schulz are joined by wax and discuss the firing of Phil Jackson, Serena Williams Vs John McEnroe, The NRA’s crazy safest place video, everything that went down at the BET awards and more!

Have you heard ‘Rat *****’ by @BrilliantIdiots

https://tinyurl.com/yb2tqtr3

Great listen man. Especially the Serena/Female vs. Male athletes conversation.

Also the talk about what would it take for you to breakup a fight between a dude and his girl

Last edited:
I was behind the dropping the divas terminology and belt for the now women's title, but I would like to see a woman wrestler be seen as just a wrestler. If Chyna could hold a "mens" title, why not Asuka or Charlotte or whoever.

So before we go any further and spend time on this topic, do you believe there are physical differences between men and women? (Across the population, not individuals).

All seriousness

I want yall to see how your BIG WWE stars feel like little kids/groupies whenever they go to Japan and step in the presence of wrestling royalty.

It always amazing to see

On my trip to LA a few weeks back i gotta say I-n-O is cheap and good, Fries need a little work tho.

Last edited:
All seriousness

I want yall to see how your BIG WWE stars feel like little kids/groupies whenever they go to Japan and step in the presence of wrestling royalty.

It always amazing to see

Man, they used to kiss Hogan's *** over there b.

And I doubt Terry Funk gets all giddy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom