Wrestling Thread June 8-14 | 6/12 Smackdown - CM Punk is the New World Champ, Punk vs Jericho

Shane Douglas looks like a fool. Farmer's tan and tasseled boots, ugh haha.

Joe's rampage on Scott was ridiculoussss.

Dolph Ziggler Vs. The Great Khali
Michelle McCool & Layla w/ Alicia Fox Vs. Melina (c) & Eve
World's Greatest Tag Team Vs. John Morrison & R-Truth
CM Punk (c) Vs. Chris Jericho (c), non-title match
Jeff Hardy Vs Edge, #1 Contender's Match

I'll be DVR'ing tonight's show as usual. I'll check in later.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Shane Douglas looks like a fool. Farmer's tan and tasseled boots, ugh haha.
Yeah. Dude let himself go.

When he was feuding with Kidman in WCW.
pimp.gif

Thinking about starting to watch TNA again since everyone has been giving it good reviews lately. But honestly, nobody else gets headaches from the cameraangles???

Anyone else notice the camera looking different than what it should? I don't think that it's running as smooth as it should.....

Wow. Lex fell off. He's also broke. He lives with his pastor. At one point, this guy was makin' over 1 million dollars a year.
smh.gif

Someone post a pic of Shane Douglas please.

Based on those clips and you guys reviews I might have to start watching TNA again.

I like this Nation of Violence gimmick, they gave Samoa Joe.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Anyone else notice the camera looking different than what it should? I don't think that it's running as smooth as it should.....

It is pissing me off. It's giving me a headache right now

The June 22nd edition of WWE RAW will be a historic broadcast for World Wrestling Entertainment. For the first time ever in the show's 16 year history, RAWwill air without any commercial breaks. No word on whether the show will feature alternative product placement to make up for the lost advertising revenue, butit should be interesting to see how this change affects viewership. The commercial-free show will take place from Green Bay, WI and will be the final RAWbefore The Bash on the 28th.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Lex
smh.gif
is he sick or still on that coke diet?
He had a stroke last year and I think He is in a wheel chair. He sounded in good spirits though.

Who is taking the strap on Monday?

I am actualy going with a swerve and saying "The Only Man" is going to win it.

I actually think Big Show winning would be pretty cool. It'd be a huge swerve and it wouldn't be hhh winning

Back
Top Bottom