Wrestling Thread June 8-14 | 6/12 Smackdown - CM Punk is the New World Champ, Punk vs Jericho

eek.gif
smh.gif
at the release of Umaga. Horrible decision by the WWE. TNA should try to snag him.

laugh.gif
We always say this but the WWE is dying a slow, painful death.

Wow, Umaga's release was completely out of the blue. Like everyone else said, it was a stupid decision because the man can work a good match. The onlything that kept him down was that antiquated King Hippo gimmick Vince tagged him with. Look for him to be the future TNC Legends Champion in about four months.

I'm also going to watch Jon and Kate and tune in once in a while to see if the following will happen: Maryse or Mickie's tops fall off; Botchtistadrops the belt to anybody (hopefully Orton); Flair turns on The Botch and continues to look like a fool after retiring; The Omega One returns to reveal that hewill be a 14 time champion at the next PPV; or DX returns FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY! for like, the third time this year. The last two scenarios will have me promptlychanging the channel again, though.

Vince should pull a huge swerve and have MVP or somebody else take it. Just for the shock factor alone.

I just wonder what the reason was for letting him go. Whether didn't have anything for him creatively, or he pissed somebody off backstage?

He probably got in to it with someone backstage or pissed off one of the bookers. I doubt it's Randy, though, because I read somewhere that they'regood friends.

So this them injuring his Left pectoral/arm? Well Batista's done for a while, but I have no idea what they're doing about the belt

laugh.gif
...Batista is HORRIBLLEEE
and the back of his head lookds like a pack of hot dogs
sick.gif

What the hell?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Lilian Garcia is #$%%ing up!

Intercontinental Champion??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anybody else find it funny that they beant Batista's arm the way its supposed to bend? Lol

I bet they will use this injury batista has to either 1 starte the feud with DX where they show that Legacy is an unstopable force taking out superstars leftand right and batista returns @ summer slam and they do a 3 on 3 . 2 HHH returns. 3. They have a tournament that ends at the Bash for the title and thisexplains why they started building MVP taking the US title away from him so he can compete in the tournament. This is just my guess.

Back
Top Bottom