Wrestling Thread June 8-14 | 6/12 Smackdown - CM Punk is the New World Champ, Punk vs Jericho

Too bad that scenario wouldn't work because if the title can only change hands with a submission or a pin fall then it shouldn't be able to changehands by forfeit

ROH commercial...
smh.gif
...I need to dl some of their ppv's

1. batista sold that horribly
2.that was a nice flip by regal earlier.
3.maryse is first string franchise qb material..hike my balls
4.and i would end mickie james's sexual career

Guess not...they need to give the strap to mickie already...she's been titleless long enough...why does maryse still habe the belt?
smh.gif

Umaga must have messed up somehow. Lets not jump the gun on his release. I will bet there was a good reason. I mean, he was getting a match on every ppv.

I have tickets to Raw in 3 weeks in San Jose. I seriously think I'm about to put them on stubhub. I can't waste precious money on this +!+$... norwould I ever pay to see Goldust molest Hornswoggle. I really thought Horn being drafted to Raw would mark his immediate release.

I'm still puzzled on why Umaga got the pink slip while a few others we haven't seen since the draft like Big Zek, Hawkins, and Jesse are stillemployed.

^^ Add Kahli, Horny, and Festus to that list. Im am still thinking there is more involved though.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I have tickets to Raw in 3 weeks in San Jose. I seriously think I'm about to put them on stubhub. I can't waste precious money on this +!+$... nor would I ever pay to see Goldust molest Hornswoggle. I really thought Horn being drafted to Raw would mark his immediate release.

Yo, Im looking for tickets to raw in San Jose haha, I know the show been horrible but I still like going live... I wish it was smackdown though.

Make it stop! Make it stop! This is soo old man.Thank you Miz. Get his roody poo candy +#% out the ring. Damnit why couldn't Miz just kayfabe Show'scareer.

Back
Top Bottom