Wrestling Thread June 8-14 | 6/12 Smackdown - CM Punk is the New World Champ, Punk vs Jericho

Can you take someone serious that got his butt kicked by Coral on the Real World?

No.

This Cena/Show/Miz angle is boring.

for the record

sound of steel chair =/= gunshot

miz besting big show
pimp.gif

cena getting buried
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Can you take someone serious that got his butt kicked by Coral on the Real World?

No.

This Cena/Show/Miz angle is boring.
laugh.gif
Not at all, but I can try to pretend. You ain't lyingthough. I want my damn 5 minutes back.

Why is the Big Show Cena feud still going on?
sick.gif

And next week is a 3 hour special with all 3 brand titles being on the line.

I like how King shows shades of his old heel announcer tendencies when he defends Matt's use of his cast. He should go back to doing that kind of stufffull time.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I like how King shows shades of his old heel announcer tendencies when he defends Matt's use of his cast. He should go back to doing that kind of stuff full time.
I was thinking the same thing.

The only enjoyment I seem to get out of Raw these days is Vickie Guerrero- Heat Magnet.

I've seen this lady live when she was Smackdown GM.... you can't hear $#%+ she says over all the boos.

NO!!!! DON'T QUIT VICKIE!!! NOOOO!!!

Vickie resigns as GM of Raw
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The character was starting to get played out, but she still gets tons of heat

No way they let her go, she draws way too much heat. Edge will convince her otherwise.

Or not...
laugh.gif

Edge going in on Vickie
roll.gif

I didn't mind Vickie as GM one bit. She does a great job of being a heat magnet. One of the best ones in years, actually. Can you believe that she'sactually the wife of Eddie Guerrero, one of the most beloved wrestlers ever, and gets monster heat like that? Raw will be a step closer to totally boringwithout her.

EDIT: Edge is going in on her, though. lol.

Please E, Bring Vince back to being GM (don't believe I said that)

Best raw was ever at.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Edge is the dude on the mic. And I swear that Vickie must have the thickest skin and most secure sense of self in the WWE, b/c she takes the absoluteworst verbal bashing of any woman I've ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom