Wrestling Thread June 8-14 | 6/12 Smackdown - CM Punk is the New World Champ, Punk vs Jericho

Just horrible. I don't understand how every week they can book Legacy to be so damn weak.

Its pathetic.

Whats the point of a stable if they are going to be booked like this ?
smh.gif

What a terrible RAW. How does HHH bury Legacy yet again, when in the prior match Dibiase and Rhodes beat the Tag team champs.. And during the final sequence,how does Randy only get 2 punches in during the whole fight. SMH X1000000.
At least back when the Rock and Austin used to fight, the fight used to go back and forth, not lopsided like this. I can't take Orton or Legacy seriouslyat all.

laugh.gif
@ all the comments on the last fewpages about Triple H's return.

Sounds like everbody's ready to committ that.

I wasn't paying much attention to Raw tonight.

Playing Uncharted > Watching Raw.

Looking forward to Smackdown though.

- Word going around WWE is that Vickie Guerrero recently gave her notice to WWE so she could spend more time with her daughters, which explains the angle on RAW. It's possible she will be at theSmackDown tapings tomorrow but this week's RAW was probably her last appearance for a while.

I would much rather have had Batista on Raw as champ than HHH even being on the show.

Best part of Raw was Santino throwing punches and getting excited like he's starting to learn he has the power to fight.

Vickie leaving = Chavo is finally 100% worthless.

I thought Cena's promo was pretty good tonight. Yet everyone still thinks it's cool to hate him even though he's been nothing but an upper midcarder for months.

I actually thought Raw was pretty good this week compared to the past few episodes...that is until the Ego came back.

Excited for ECW and Smackdown.

Yea ECW should be interesting. I wonder if Dreamer will retire as champ.

And the Hart Dynasty better receive a tag team title shot soon. They should start a feud with Priceless after they win the titles.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

So whos the WWE Champion now?
alien.gif
My best guess is that HGH and Orton will wrestle for it next week on the 3-hour show, and we will have a new 14-time champion.

smh.gif
@ 14 time champ. There's no objectivity, when your wife and father in law is holding the book. What a joke.

I feel there are a couple of things which the WWE can do to make RAW better:

1. They should have Taz as the GM of RAW (But we already know he is in TNA) so maybe Hornswoggle or Flair become GM unless its a mystery
person- MAcho MAn since thye just released his DVD. ( wishful thiniking but yo unever know.)
2. They should now use Chavo, Miz, MVP, Matt, Regal, Santino & Kofi to bring light to the U.S. Belt.
3. They should have Legacy, wint the titles so they can face off against the likes of: The Hart Foundation, Carlito and Primo, Shelton and
Charlie, Kendrich & his partner
4. For the Title they should do like Bischoff did when he stripped the titles and created a tournament, this tournament should end at night
of champions. For the title they should have: Orton, HHH, Michaels, Matt, MVP, Big Show and Cena
5. Goldust could be used for comedy purposes or as an angle for the tag title or even a serious title shot.
6. Maybe next monday there is a brand switch among the champions and Raw acquires a superstar.

How I'm supposed to believe that Orton has any chance against HHH after last night's whooping?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

I would much rather have had Batista on Raw as champ than HHH even being on the show.

Best part of Raw was Santino throwing punches and getting excited like he's starting to learn he has the power to fight.

Vickie leaving = Chavo is finally 100% worthless.

I thought Cena's promo was pretty good tonight. Yet everyone still thinks it's cool to hate him even though he's been nothing but an upper mid carder for months.

I actually thought Raw was pretty good this week compared to the past few episodes...that is until the Ego came back.

Excited for ECW and Smackdown.
Can you name the last time cena got pinned? I dont hate cena, I hate the fact he never loses. Plus his gimmick ran its course about 2-3 years ago,WWE ignored a gang of times they could have turned him heel to freshen his character instead of force feeding this "wanna be rock character" topeople. Which is why I dig the Miz right now he keeps saying exactly what i think about cena.

Don't sleep on the new Macho Man DVD. This is long overdue. Its one of the best releases in a long time.

So let's guess what happens the first 15 minutes of Raw next week. Randy comes out, says he's the champion he won..da da da..then either Vince comesout and says no you aren't and makes some lame match to make qualify a title shot..or he books some $$$!!#$ tag team main event match..if Vince doesnt comeout then HGH will and right before they are about to fight Vince comes out stops it and makes the match. Predicatable

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

So let's guess what happens the first 15 minutes of Raw next week. Randy comes out, says he's the champion he won..da da da..then either Vince comes out and says no you aren't and makes some lame match to make qualify a title shot..or he books some $$$!!#$ tag team main event match..if Vince doesnt come out then HGH will and right before they are about to fight Vince comes out stops it and makes the match. Predicatable
Damn you pretty much predicted what's gonna be the beginning and end of RAW for the next few months.
laugh.gif

It's shame..RAW used to be actually entertaining once.
ohwell.gif

They have to have soemthing up there sleves becasue to me raw looks like WCW. It just has too man old superstars and not as many fresh faces as doe ssmackdownor ECW. I feel Raw needs to drop soemthing this week in regards to the new GM as well as what they are going to do with the strap. Then can do what they did toShawn back when he did a no show and was stripped of the title leading to the Wrestlemania X ladder match. So there is potential here and they are using Cenato help develop the Miz thats why Cena hasnt gone fro the strap sinc ehe lost it. But I feel that this feud with the Miz and The Show will lead to Cena beingdisqualified if they create a tournament for the title. THat would leave Orton and HHH to fight for the title @ Night of Champions. HHH will defeats Show,Orton defeats Cena, & they add 4 other wrestlers just to fill spots. Or they can do like a Cold Day in hell and have a fatal 4 way and the last twosurviros of that face of for the title leaving HHH and Orton. I mean there is no way BAtista will be back soo soon. They oculd use his injury to take the lightoff that title and actually focus on developing the U.S. and the Tag titles.

I guess Dreamer won't be retiring...

According to the source... There have been some talks backstage about Tommy Dreamer's new contract deal. It is said that he signed a 3-5 yearcontract deal but it isn't confirmed yet. We'll see how true this some time in the future.

WWE.com still lists Batista as the WWE Champion.

The wrestlers were told last night that Batista's partially torn bicep is legit, although there was some skepticism. We do know that the injury has beenbothering him for around three weeks now but there are people within the company who say there is more to the story than just an injury.

Batista has suffered a completely torn left bicep requiring surgery that will keep him out of action for at least four months.

Apparently Umaga has been telling people he quit WWE, although, the word is that he failed a wellness test. We can not confirm or deny that.

Source: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com

Spoiler [+]
EXCLUSIVE **SPOILER**: The New RAW General Manager Is?

As seen last night on Raw, Vickie Guerrero announced she was resigning as General Manager of Raw.

In a perfect case of timing with next week's Raw taking place in Charlotte, North Carolina, Ric Flair will be announced as the new General Manager of Raw.

Flair has re-signed or is on the verge of re-signing with World Wrestling Entertainment. There are no plans for him to wrestle, so the vacancy in the Raw general manager position works out perfectly for him to return to television.

Wow this is crazy so I wonder what Flair will do to make Raw much better. I wonder what they will do in regards to the title.

Back
Top Bottom