Wrestling Thread Mar 1-7 | 3/5 Smackdown - Edge vs Show, McIntyre vs Hardy

smh.gif
@ yall hating on my mans

Midejah
pimp.gif

eek.gif
that Head Shrinkers almost killed him

any other shoot interviews about the omega one....i would think thered be a library full...

i remember when gbk did a shoot on the rock....sayin that the rock stold hunters limelight

2 things..

1. I love where this thread is going.

2. Lance Storm is the man and will always be one of my favorite workers.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by hellaones

eek.gif
that Head Shrinker almost killed him

? which interview?

2:07 mark in the Scott Steiner video posted

Pete Rose Confirmed To Host Final RAW Before WM26
March 22, 2010: Pete Rose
With only one week to go until WrestleMania, WWE Hall of Famer Pete Rose, one of the most controversial figures in sports, will be the guest host of Monday Night Raw live from San Jose, Calif.

Major League Baseball’s all-time hits leader will be looking to knock one out of the park as the biggest night of the year is only days away. Rose is no stranger to WrestleMania. He appeared at WrestleMania XIV, WrestleMania XV and WrestleMania 2000 and each time had a run-in with Kane. Might SmackDown’s Big Red Monster make his way to Raw just for another confrontation with his long-time nemesis?

What last minute impact might the legendary slugger have before WrestleMania?

What Will The NXT Winner Get?
F4WOnline.com is reporting that WWE has yet to decide what the NXT winner will receive which is why no actual "prize" has been announced on the show yet. One idea is to have the winner of the show earn a Raw contract and the runner-up win a Smackdown contract. However, that idea is not a favorite amongst Smackdown talent as they do not want WWE to openly acknowledge that Smackdown is inferior to Raw. A second idea being tossed around is to have 2 winners of the show, with one winner going to Raw and the other going to Smackdown.

Another Top WWE Star Might Take Time Off After WMania
We reported several weeks ago that both The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels will most likely be taking time off after WrestleMania, and now The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Triple H might be taking some time off after the big PPV as well. The report is indicating that HHH has been suffering from recent quadriceps pain and that he might require the summer off to rest up and heel the injury. He is not expected to be out of action for a long time, but might need a month or so off after Wrestlemania to give his quadriceps a rest.

hardcore homecoming - its broken up into like 84 parts, but its great quality, and the dvd is was awsome, even though there are about 8 straight minutes of the blue meanie dancing at one point

Kane vs Kane (Luke Gallows). Watching this, its amazing how well Glen Jackobs has played Kane, one of the better performed gimmicks of all time IMO

kane should get that mask back on, or sum new type of mask, then wwe should give him a push imo

i remember a few years back they were gonna do that

hellaones wrote:

We reported several weeks ago that both The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels will most likely be taking time off after WrestleMania, and now The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Triple H might be taking some time off after the big PPV as well. The report is indicating that HHH has been suffering from recent quadriceps pain and that he might require the summer off to rest up and heel the injury. He is not expected to be out of action for a long time, but might need a month or so off after Wrestlemania to give his quadriceps a rest.

TigerWoods.jpg

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

hellaones wrote:

TigerWoods.jpg

Um you know He'll be burring talent even while He's out of the picture.
laugh.gif

kane should get that mask back on, or sum new type of mask, then wwe should give him a push imo

i remember a few years back they were gonna do that

It'll be tough to get it back on him. How about just giving him good material to work with. Send him on a vicious rampage or something lol.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

hellaones wrote:

TigerWoods.jpg

Um you know He'll be burring talent even while He's out of the picture.
laugh.gif

I'm just waiting for the day for HHH and Steph to relize that if they kill Vince, his money and company is all theres

so now taker, hbk, hhh, heeltista and rey will be out for a while

im hoping for big pushes for the miz and christian

so does this mean sheamus beat omega one at mania and make hhh time to heal look like sheamus took him out? but then again its hhh

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so now taker, hbk, hhh, heeltista and rey will be out for a while

im hoping for big pushes for the miz and christian

so does this mean sheamus beat omega one at mania and make hhh time to heal look like sheamus took him out? but then again its hhh

I was thinking that might happen.  It would be good for 2 reasons.
#1) It would finally give Sheamus a big-time victory
#2) The angle would allow Omega to return and build a Win-Loss record over Sheamus even more impressive than the one he holds over Jericho.

Does anybody have the JBL shoot on the blue meanie, or any of his promos before/during the first one night stand? That man was amazing on the mic.

Also, when was SD taped this week? I dont remember there being a live event on Tuesday.

smile.gif
smile.gif
eek.gif
 I fully expect to hear an instrumental of "Walk" Monday. 2:05
Hulk Hogan strongly hinted during a radio show appearance with Jimmy Hart this morning that Rob Van Dam has signed with TNA, which would point toward a possible debut on the Monday, March 8 Impact.

"We got a lot of young kids now like A.J. Styles and Jeff Hardy and we've got a bunch of surprises coming up with some guys that just signed - I didn't even tell Jimmy about it. I found out about it last night," he said on Jim Kerr's Rock 'n Roll Morning Show in New York City.

The in-studio camera then picked up Hogan doing a repeated thumbs-to-shoulder motion ala Rob Van Dam while saying on the air, "It's going to be really crazy."

When Hogan mentioned Jeff Hardy, he was rattling off a list of "young talent" who have been part of TNA since he joined the company. Hardy is not officially signed, but Hardy vs. RVD is one match wrestling fans have talked about being a possibility in TNA if RVD signed with the company.

Jason Powell reported in his Page 2 Buzz column in this week's VIP-exclusive Torch Newsletter that negotiations between TNA and Rob Van Dam were heating up last week in anticipation of the March 8 date.

Watch the video of Hogan dropping a big hint on RVD possibly joining TNA below...

Back
Top Bottom