Wrestling Thread Mar 1-7 | 3/5 Smackdown - Edge vs Show, McIntyre vs Hardy

Originally Posted by horchata kid

if RVD joins TNA...good-bye WWE.

laugh.gif

I don't even watch wrestling regularly anymore, and I know that's the furthest thing from the truth.

RVD isn't any more a draw than Jeff Hardy is. It's not 1996 anymore.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by horchata kid

if RVD joins TNA...good-bye WWE.

laugh.gif

I don't even watch wrestling regularly anymore, and I know that's the furthest thing from the truth.

RVD isn't any more a draw than Jeff Hardy is. It's not 1996 anymore.
Would draw some old school fans back.

knew this was coming......he was pissed at wwe for what yhey did to ecw

a rvd vs jeff hardy feud would be great

Spoiler [+]
* John Morrison & R-Truth b. Cryme Tyme & The Hart Dynasty to become the number one contenders for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania.

Would it have killed them to just let The Hart Dynasty have it?

I just watched the RVD vs. Jeff Hardy match at Invasion 01 last night since i'm in that era in my WWE time travel. It was a solid match and those guys compliment each other great. I wish RVD the best in TNA.

TNA is getting better. It's still a baby but it's slowing growing and has a lot of potential for growth for wrestlers who arn't great sports entertainers but ARE great wrestlers.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

grandhumper, u really need to post that so many times.....

indifferent.gif
 Shut up fam

Your next prediction at WM 26 Jericho vs Edge is gonna be surprise Casket Match and Owen Hart will rise from the Casket and put Jericho in the Sharp Shooter for being a traitor to Canada.

laugh.gif
 Like I said. One yourself bum

^not gonba argue with a corny +!% little kid

u dont like what i post, ignore it, still bothers u, dont know what u can do then......

anyways, what happened to samoa joe? last i read he got kidnapped or something.....is that a storyline or did he need time off to heal a injury?

Originally Posted by Grandmaster B

grandhumper, u really need to post that so many times.....

indifferent.gif
 Shut up fam

Your next prediction at WM 26 Jericho vs Edge is gonna be surprise Casket Match and Owen Hart will rise from the Casket and put Jericho in the Sharp Shooter for being a traitor to Canada.

laugh.gif
 Like I said. One yourself bum

Leave Owen out of this
indifferent.gif

chino thanks for the sig.....havent put it up yet cause it doesnt let me do it on my ps3 for sum reason nut ill put it up soon

anyways, what happened to samoa joe? last i read he got kidnapped or something.....is that a storyline or did he need time off to heal a injury?

Update on Samoa Joe
PWTorch.com is reporting that the angle run on Impact 2 weeks ago, which saw Samoa Joe get abducted by masked men, will ultimately lead to a big push for the former TNA Champion. Some people are worried that Samoa Joe has been punished or will be underused as a result of this current angle, but reports are indicating that when Joe returns, he will be a strong focal point on Impact.

^oh.....tna is reportedly furious at hogan for tellin ppl they signed rvd

I hope RVD gets to chance to actually show his wrestling skills. I hope he feuds with another true wrestler like Styles or Angle.

TNA is perfect for RVD, I just hope they don't have him in some doo doo storyline.
Let him feud with AJ or Daniels, and please don't let him tag with Abyss ala him and Kane from back in the day.

Samoa Joe and Tomko need to hit that slimfast RIGHT NOW!

Tonight was just like the olden days. Ric Flair bleeding like a civ. Hulk clearing out the ring with punches.

Hulk is my alltime wrestling hero, but this "hall of fame ring" to Abyss storyline is freaking stupid!

Back
Top Bottom