Wrestling Thread Mar 1-7 | 3/5 Smackdown - Edge vs Show, McIntyre vs Hardy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I saw a picture of your moms. She looks like Samoa Joe with a mullet.
roll.gif

a mother joke.....

see, right there it shows how little of a kid u are.....u feel tough runnin ur mouth behind a computer
now in person u would be digesting ur teeth, but seein ur a child imma ignore u

making fun of someones mom, especially since u never seen her judging by yhat corny samoa joe joke is one thing, but making fun of someones very sick mom is another

as for ur mom, i feel sorry for bringing a mistake like u into this world....take care punk

* Matt Hardy vs. Drew McIntyre in a Money in the Bank qualifier
* Hart Dynasty vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Truth & Morrison with the winners getting a tag title shot at Mania
* Rey vs. Luke Gallows
* Edge vs. Show
* Shelton vs. Dolph Ziggler
* Zeke vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

matt hardy gained weight...

is there anything in store for drew at mania?

I'm hyped for RVD on Monday. I don't know why TNA is mad at Spike TV for leaking out the info. If anything, it will help them get more viewers.

sean morley is done with tna and is goin to wrestle in mexico

also

TNA president Dixie Carter said today that the company has renewed Sting's contract and he will be appearing on this Monday night's live iMPACT!broadcast."Spoke w/Sting last nite. We've renewed his contract & he said he wouldn't miss Mondays live show for anything," Carter wrote on Twitter. "Can't wait to work w/Hulk."Sting last surfaced on TNA programming during the live Jan. 4 iMPACT!when he appeared in the rafters watching Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff debut.

im guessin drew gets the final spot......
On Raw? Or they wait till the next Smackdown taping.

I wanna go with Evan Bourne

oh thought there was 2 spots left....then prolly bourne...mitb needs some kind of high flyer

would make sense since hes gettin a push after mania so puttin him in this match would be a good start

i want ziggler to win but christian winning it & feuding with edge would be great

They probably gonna go with Ziggler for the win and have him actually lose his match when he cashes in the briefcase since they are actually doing a MITB PPV this year.

^ nah i can't see Ziggler winning. I can't find it now but I read a report saying they'll probably have a battle royal on Raw for the final spot. I'll pick Kofi or Yoshi to round it out.

Kofi should get the last MITB spot.

I watched impact on thursday....completely awful. Unforgivably bad. There is no chance in hell they will gain new viewers if they keep putting on shows like that.

i think they just put whatever on thurs. so they have aal fresh ideas for monday

they do have a solid tag team division, except for the nasty boys n team 3d, both teams are outta shape

Quite like TNA's first live Monday telecast two months ago, tomorrow night's show will see the debuts of a few familiar faces.According to www.f4wonline.com, "at least three surprise names" are set to debut on tomorrow night's live show.

So with this alleged hogan heel turn, TNA's turn to wcw 2.0 seems closer and closer..

^^ Except it won't be devastating like the first one was. I was like 10 when Hogan went heel, and I thought life as I knew it had ended.

In an interview with Tulsa World, Bill Goldberg squashed rumors that he is headed to TNA. Hulk Hogan recently said that Goldberg was negotiating with the Nashville based wrestling organization, but the former WCW grappler feels Hogan's full of it.
"Pardon my French, but Hulk Hogan's full of crap because I was never in negotiations with TNA," Goldberg told James Royal. "Do I see myself getting back in the wrestling ring? I'm 43 years old. Do I want to be Ric Flair? Do I want to be Hulk Hogan? In the twilight of my life, do I want to be running around in my underwear trying to injure people? Absolutely not.
"Goldberg said having a child has changed his perspective to where it's not about himself, but providing for his family."(Wrestling) was a stage in my life, a wonderful stage. Do I ever see it happening again? You never say never, but I don't see it likely by any stretch of the imagination," Goldberg said. "I'm putting together chicken nuggets that are shaped like dinosaurs for my kid and I'm watching 'SpongeBob' as opposed to sitting up at the gym, thinking about myself. I've just kind of moved on, and I don't see it happening."

u never know, goldberg could debut monday and that interview coulda been b.s

u never know, goldberg could debut monday and that interview coulda been b.s
Goldberg's not the type of dude to be BS'ing on interviews. He's not gonna talk about his kid and then basically #%!@ on him by showing up in TNA.

Back
Top Bottom