Wrestling Thread Mar 12-18 | 3/18 TNA Victory Road PPV - Roode vs Sting, Angle vs Hardy

theDEEK wrote:
Take notes Rusty, you don't want to be like this when you grow up to be 13 and start wanting girls.
tumblr_m0muvrko7P1qj0k9ao1_250.gif
tumblr_m0muvrko7P1qj0k9ao7_250.gif

tumblr_m0muvrko7P1qj0k9ao3_250.gif
tumblr_m0muvrko7P1qj0k9ao4_250.gif

tumblr_m0muvrko7P1qj0k9ao5_250.gif
tumblr_m0muvrko7P1qj0k9ao6_250.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm not a regular here at all but I seen the title and it caught my attention.
Is HBK Shawn Michaels still around?
Also what happened to Triple H?
John Cena?
Rey Mysterio?
Lita?
also is Undertaker still undefeated at Wrestlemania?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I'm not a regular here at all but I seen the title and it caught my attention.
Is HBK Shawn Michaels still around?
Also what happened to Triple H?
John Cena?
Rey Mysterio?
Lita?
also is Undertaker still undefeated at Wrestlemania?

-- HBK is retired/hall of famer
-- HHH wrestle but rarely/ wrestle twice last year.. /Fighting Undertaker @ wrestlemania.. in hell in a cell.. with Shawn Michaels as special guest ref.. 
-- Cena is the face of the wwe/ fighting rock @ wrestlemania.. main event
-- Mysterio is injured
-- Lita is retired
-- Undertaker is 19-0/ fighting hhh @ wrestlemania.. in hell in a cell.. with Shawn Michaels as special guest ref..

Yo... ima need like a %13 dividend on the lotto winnings... I'm not sure I used dividend correctly but you get the idea...

WrestleMania 28 may have one of the smallest cards ever with just six or seven matches as WWE wants to ensure that their three biggest matches; Triple H vs. Undertaker, CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho and The Rock vs. John Cena all have 25-30 minutes set aside. WWE is also being cautious to leave enough time for The Rock's backstage vignettes and promos which will build to the main event.

The structure of the WrestleMania card is always subject to intense changes in the weeks leading up to the event but the latest talk is to have the Hell in a Cell match in the middle of the event with The Rock vs. John Cena going on last and possibly Punk vs. Jericho opening the show.

Anybody remember these random dead in the water wrestlers from a couple years ago?
Spoiler [+]
bam-neely05.jpg
shanes.jpg
iMFlXE964221-02.jpg
100040129_0e12ac9f-e5f2-43dd-9253-768ffbde6f42-ricky-ortiz.jpg
Didn't stand a chance 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom