Wrestling Thread Mar 12-18 | 3/18 TNA Victory Road PPV - Roode vs Sting, Angle vs Hardy

that *%*# was catered to the people there watching it live and rock was having fun. oh well, all we can hope for is for them to turn it up next week i guess.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^Word up until the karaoke it was solid, not old school Rock, but hey he was a heel doing those concerts and it's a totally different era and audience than back then. Don't know why guys are expecting him to go hard, because he isn't. Most people are just happy he's back in the ring and on TV period.

True dat. I dont really know what the people complaining wanted to see him do differently? He shouldve changed the tune, but other then that hes cutting good promos given cenas character. Cmon the rock isnt dealing with Goldberg or stone cold no more, its john cena now. this is what you get lol.  

I keep telling myself not to come to NT Monday nights.

Why do I?

I found tonight RAW extremely entertaining. It had its highs and lows, but $!$$. It was all interesting.

Cena Rap was decent
Decent Sheamus/Ziggler match
HBK/Taker furthered the storyline/feud
Punk/Miz was a standard match, good use of the Jerchio promo to make us care, and add some emotion to the feud
LOLRYDER/EVE
Meh wasn't happy Funk was a squash
Swagger got some good offense vs Orton (BUT HE GOT BURRED THOUGH)

But yet, I swear if Micheal Cole came out and jacked off for two hours you guys would be less upset.

Maybe you guys take WWE to seriously, I still find the magic inside, and so did the crowd. But every time I see people over react and cry over EVERYTHING that happens non-stop I wonder why I come here on Mondays/Fridays/PPV. 

There was nothing bad about RAW tonight besides once again that Horrible karaoke.

CM Punk Just tweeted - "I don't want any sympathy. Save it for Chris. %%@% just got next level. I will hurt you."

- The following have already been announced for next week’s WWE Raw Supershow:

* Mark Henry vs. John Cena

* Triple H, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels all in the same ring.

- Christian will return to Smackdown on this week’s episode, hosting his “Peep Show

At least for 1 night the doctor of thuganomics is back
pimp.gif

The rock is insanely over to have him lose at wrestlemania plus it might kill alot of the fanbase with the older crowd . wwe can squeeze 3 bouts.

Rock vs Cena I WM 28 -rocks wins
,Rock vs Cena II Summer Slam - cena wins
 Rock vs Cena III WM 29 (For the wwe title)  - Too make things interesting I would have cena be champion before going into the royal rumble 2013. Have the rock be surprise entry and win the 2013 rumble.. cena wins at WM 29.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I keep telling myself not to come to NT Monday nights.

Why do I?

I found tonight RAW extremely entertaining. It had its highs and lows, but $!$$. It was all interesting.

Cena Rap was decent
Decent Sheamus/Ziggler match
HBK/Taker furthered the storyline/feud
Punk/Miz was a standard match, good use of the Jerchio promo to make us care, and add some emotion to the feud
LOLRYDER/EVE
Meh wasn't happy Funk was a squash
Swagger got some good offense vs Orton (BUT HE GOT BURRED THOUGH)

But yet, I swear if Micheal Cole came out and jacked off for two hours you guys would be less upset.

Maybe you guys take WWE to seriously, I still find the magic inside, and so did the crowd. But every time I see people over react and cry over EVERYTHING that happens non-stop I wonder why I come here on Mondays/Fridays/PPV. 
My main gripe.  I can understand you don't like a certain things.. and you voice your opinion but some people are always negative about everything single thing.  I get it, you're not happy with how the company is, that's fine.. but every little thing you gotta pick at and shoot it down.  Sure its a forum where thoughts are shared, but it gets annoying reading your negative #!+ posts week after week.. don't like it, don't watch it.  As I started before, I thought Rock's promo started off dumb, in the middle it was funny, then the end ruined it for me, he couldn't ride the damn beat to a kareoke 'We Will Rock You" 
laugh.gif
All in all, I enjoyed tonights RAW, there were some interesting things to further a few story lines.. and some good matches.  I said my piece, you can go back to being negative nancys.

Lobo, when will we get an updated card for NTMania II?

will NTMania II be before or after wm28?

I enjoyed RAW

I'm starting the Rock Concert, and here's one thing that's irked me about the Rock being here.

Cena's right, this Rock isnt THE ROCK. This is just Dwayne being The Rock.

Dude needs to quit coming outhere acting like he's happy as hell to be out there seeing the fans, and come out being the star that made him who he is today.

/endrant.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what is this twist you guys are talking about with the punk jericho fued

jericho brought up how punks dad is/was a alchoholic

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Yall are hype followers. Just saying what everyone else is saying. Rock's promo was
pimp.gif
IMO

THIS. ANTIROCK HYPEBEASTS.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm so tired of jokes about genitalia.  This is supposed to be the biggest main event in WrestleMania history.  It's certainly not coming across that way.

I'm so tired of hearing about notes on The Rock's wrists or how The Rock isn't The Rock, but Dwayne Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom