Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

tna needs to just focus on the x division and tag team division

stop with these old dudes that are past their prime

we loved them growing up but yhese dudews nee to be home wit their families

if they still waan be involved with wrestling, take a job as a commentator or do something backstage
Flair should be helping Styles out with promos not acting as his pops. Hogan should be  teaching Beer Money, Rhino and some of the other talented wrestlers how to get over with the crowd.
6 sided ring should come back as well the X division is what got me watching TNA in the first place. I cant fault the TNA owners for trying to take the next step but they should be carefull who they put their money with. In my humble opinion, they shouldve gone after Paul Heyman, cuz that man made the Attitude era come to life. Imagine whaty Paul would do with the talent in TNA and the desire to stick it to Hogan, Bischoff and the McMahons.

paul heyman would be great i agree....they shouldn't even bother with vince russo

A fan asked Eric Bischoff the following question on his Facebook page: Whyaren't you commenting on your thoughts on this week's ratings. Theyweren't better but I think everyone would like to hear what you think. Bischoff replied with this: "Markus...you need to get a life."

roll.gif

jim ross said the exact same thing i said on the ross report. tna should start one hour earlier than raw.

anybody else think if shawn michaels does retire after wm he jumps to tna?

you already know undertaker will win...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

jim ross said the exact same thing i said on the ross report. tna should start one hour earlier than raw.

I'm sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AIN'T NO WAY THAT WILL EVER BE HAPPENING.

If Michaels wants to wrestle, it'll be ONLY for WWE.

indifferent.gif
 at you for even thinking that.

Doubtful, considering he built so much in the WWE and I don't think even money would persuade him.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

If there is any news on him being in the doghouse please shed some light, because toward the end of 2009 and spilling into 2010, Kofi was BIG TIME over.

I'm just sayin' *shrugs*
I looked into it and while he's not in the doghouse...they're not looking at him the same way they did before.

Y'all remember when Kofi botched that finish vs. Orton? (can't remember if it was at a PPV or RAW)...we all saw how pissed Orton got. Officials were not pleased and Orton told the higher ups that Kofi wasn't ready yet to main event. Needed more seasoning or w/e. That's why Orton won out at the end of their feud and Kofi's push was slowed down.

He's also had a couple of other botches that weren't as major but still raised a few eyebrows backstage. Like when he $%#%*% up Orton's "nascar" and spilled paint on himself and almost slipped off the hood. Totally messed up that moment.

I'm not happy about Kofi getting de-pushed either but a lot of it has to do with @%+$ on his part.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

from Marlon Wayan's twitter
devil.gif

x2_dffa8c
I'd wreck the hell out of that.
smh.gif

sooo Jucied for the Supershow on Monday in San Jose. I'll try to post some going ons in here.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I'm sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

really???

congrats. you win most stupid post of the month.

but i can see where you are coming from considering shawn michaels and vince mcmahon have 3 kids together.....

im sorry but i have to
roll.gif
 reading that again

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Doubtful, considering he built so much in the WWE and I don't think even money would persuade him.

yea but in wrestling you never say never ie hogan and brett's return to wwe

Originally Posted by chino905

Haven't seen smackdown for a while

me neither. who is that ugly chick with cm punk?

and is their match at wm gonna be for the mask?

kofis botch on godtista monday wont help him either, bustin dudes nose like that

damn, mania 9 days away

i expect some really good promos/confrontations this coming week

That Drew vs Taker match shouldn't have happened.

They should have kept Drew looking strong to Mania.

Taker could have buried both Cryme Tyme or some +!*$.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I'm sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

really???

congrats. you win most stupid post of the month.

but i can see where you are coming from considering shawn michaels and vince mcmahon have 3 kids together.....

im sorry but i have to
roll.gif
 reading that again
I don't know if I'd go that far man, I'd actually agree with this dude. Look, I understand there is no loyalty in wrestling (Hogan to WCW/TNA, Bret Hart to WCW, back to WWE, Pretty much everybody leaving ECW to WWE/WCW, Christian to TNA/WWE, Kurt Angle) I mean the list goes on and on I could be here for months naming all the people who have left companies over the years. BUT. Shawn Michales has been with WWE through EVERYTHING. If I could say there has been ONE loyal person in wrestling it'd be HBK (well him & the Undertaker). I'm not saying it is out of the question that'd he'd ever go to TNA, but I'd say there is a .00000000001% chance of it.

And, honestly, I would probably lose a little respect for Shawn if he did. Not for going to TNA, because sometimes it IS the better move. I mean I was happy when Christian went over because I knew TNA would treat him right, and sure enough he beat the then undefeated Jeff Jarrett for the NWA-TNA title and the fans stormed the damn ring, awesome moment. I'm just saying if he 'retires' then comes back, it just ruins the moment a little, but everybody does it so whatev.... And one last thing, if by some chance HBK did show up in the iMPACT Zone, that's a HUGE boost to TNA and would give them a very small window (due to Michaels' age) to capatalize on that momentum to bring them up to WWE's level.

Oh and ILL I AM: Thanks for the Kofi info, and yeah that all makes sense, but it's one thing to slow down his push, but to leave him off the Wrestlemania card all together? You can put him in the MITB match, he doesn't have to win it, but he's proven he can go in that match after last year's performance... make him Shelton Benjamin 2.0 of MITB. Eh, oh well.

The Warehouse:

Serena is sexy. Her facial expressions alone get me. Then there's the chest......
 QFT.

this lance storm talk has me thinking about the match he and jericho had at ecw one night standi. Iwould embed it from youtube but im posting from my ps3. it was really a great match.

I can't believe we're even discussing HBK going to TNA. Dude has been with the company for 15+ years and isn't the Flair/Hogan type...(when he retires...he's retired).

J.R. will reportedly NOT call Wrestlemania.

JimRoss has stated in multiple places he will not be calling matches atWrestlemania XXVI in Phoenix, Arizona in a little over a week. Rosswill attend the show strictly as a "fan".

frown.gif

Listening to Cole call Taker/HBK and for a full 4 hours...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

That Drew vs Taker match shouldn't have happened.

They should have kept Drew looking strong to Mania.

Taker could have buried both Cryme Tyme or some +!*$.
Cryme Tyme jobs every other week though.
laugh.gif

I questioned why that match took place too but I'd still be shocked if he doesn't win MITB. They're probably doing this so you don't expect him to win even though I don't see them giving it to anyone else...

So no one will care about all these losses he's had if he wins that briefcase.

and is their match at wm gonna be for the mask?
No, and I'm glad they decided not to go that route. They were originally planning on doing hair vs. mask but changed plans. We already saw Mysterio's mask on the line in his feud with Jericho, which was not too long ago...and we all know he's not gonna lose it.

Their match is a Street Fight and if Mysterio loses, he's forced to join Punk's Straight Edge Society. As of now, there is no stipulation if Punk loses.

I was thinking of this, and I dont think it would happend but it is possible. Suppose Michaels wants to go out with win over Taker at Mania to stroke that massive ego. Vince doesnt like it and tells Michales to job. MIchaels goes out and oversells like he did with Hogan. Any chance?

Back
Top Bottom