Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

^ or Vince tells HBK to lose at WM but he refuses. So Vince agrees that HBK will beat the Undertaker's streak, but then decides to do the screwjob and have the ref ring the bell when HBK locks on the Hells Gate on Undertaker.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jk jk. i know thats impossible, but it would be funny/crazy to see.

Originally Posted by chino905

^ or Vince tells HBK to lose at WM but he refuses. So Vince agrees that HBK will beat the Undertaker's streak, but then decides to do the screwjob and have the ref ring the bell when HBK locks on the Hells Gate on Undertaker.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If Undertaker undefeated streak is over..exactly like what happen in the screwjob..

will be crazy too..

eek.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If Undertaker undefeated streak is over..exactly like what happen in the screwjob..

will be crazy too..

eek.gif

not gonna lie, this would be wicked lol

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by Agthekid

That Drew vs Taker match shouldn't have happened.

They should have kept Drew looking strong to Mania.

Taker could have buried both Cryme Tyme or some +!*$.
Cryme Tyme jobs every other week though.
laugh.gif

I questioned why that match took place too but I'd still be shocked if he doesn't win MITB. They're probably doing this so you don't expect him to win even though I don't see them giving it to anyone else...

So no one will care about all these losses he's had if he wins that briefcase.
Originally Posted by NobleKane

and is their match at wm gonna be for the mask?
No, and I'm glad they decided not to go that route. They were originally planning on doing hair vs. mask but changed plans. We already saw Mysterio's mask on the line in his feud with Jericho, which was not too long ago...and we all know he's not gonna lose it.

Their match is a Street Fight and if Mysterio loses, he's forced to join Punk's Straight Edge Society. As of now, there is no stipulation if Punk loses.

i thought mysterio without the mask made him much more respectable. we have all seen him wrestle without the mask already so  it might not be that big of a deal. do they still sell rey mask/ ? maybe thats why they havent let him lose the mask yet....

and if he does join the straight edge faction there might be a possibility he loses the mask?

YES i know how much the mask means to mexican wrestling fans and mysterio but dude should really think how much more he could become and not be known as another masked luchador. and WOW he is only 35. Thats crazy. he still has about 7 years left of great wrestling

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

50 bucks Hall no shows?
50 bucks says hall shows, wrestles in a shirt, and nash swerves eric young so hall and waltman can have "tna contracts"
roll.gif
 its so predictable

but i like the card. whats the url to that niketalk wrestling  forum? 

50 bucks Hall no shows?
50 bucks says hall shows, wrestles in a shirt, and nash swerves eric young so hall and waltman can have "tna contracts"
roll.gif
 its so predictable

Aint no way in hell I'd bet against that lol. That's definitely gonna happen.

50 bucks Hall no shows?
roll.gif
 its so predictable

but i like the card. whats the url to that niketalk wrestling  forum? 

Exactly. I don't see anything else happening but that.

what ever happened to that hogan heel turn?

btw bret hart will not wrestle with his famous pink n black attire, he says he wont because he is not the same wrestler anymore

Originally Posted by quiickz

laugh.gif
UFC is on tonight... TNA loses to their Spike TV brethen
laugh.gif
I'll be watching UFC on Versus on TV while watching Destination X from a stream.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I was thinking of this, and I dont think it would happend but it is possible. Suppose Michaels wants to go out with win over Taker at Mania to stroke that massive ego. Vince doesnt like it and tells Michales to job. MIchaels goes out and oversells like he did with Hogan. Any chance?
We talkin' 'bout Shawn or HHH?
laugh.gif

Shawn wouldn't pull something like that off at this point in his career. Plus he's got too much respect for Taker. They've been building this up since the end of last year and it was probably decided then who is going over who in their match.

do they still sell rey mask/ ? maybe thats why they havent let him lose the mask yet....

and if he does join the straight edge faction there might be a possibility he loses the mask?
Yeah...Rey's mask moves a lot of merchandise for them. That's one of the big reasons they'll never ask him to take it off.

I don't know what'll happen if he joins SES but Punk hasn't mentioned the mask so I don't think it'll come up in their feud.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

They scrapped it for Sting's heel turn.

Promotional Poster for WWE Over The Limit.

WWE has released the promotional poster for their upcoming Over the Limit pay-per-view featuring Edge:
overthelimit.jpg
Over the Limit will be held on May 23, 2010 at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan.

no Pope vs Wolfe match lined up? or will be an impromptu match like they usually have at ppv's  

also stolen from another thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

celebrity-000624.jpg

Originally Posted by hellaones

no Pope vs Wolfe match lined up? or will be an impromptu match like they usually have at ppv's  

also stolen from another thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

celebrity-000624.jpg

roll.gif
 at the Phenom

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

btw bret hart will not wrestle with his famous pink n black attire, he says he wont because he is not the same wrestler anymore

I can understand that. Probably the Jorts and his new T-Shirt. although he should bring back his old sun glasses. The Wrap around ones. lmao.

Back
Top Bottom