Wrestling Thread Mar 15-21 | 3/21 TNA Destination X - Styles vs Abyss | Angle vs Anderson

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i remember wwe offered aj a contract n e turned it down

lets say tna doesnt survive and he is left without a job how bad he eould feel

u guys think he woulda been a main eventer or would the omega one kill his push?
First off TNA aint going nowhere, Dixie Carter is bankrolled by her parents and they own a power company. They are doing better then they ever have before. They are atleast making a profit which they weren't in the past.

Second AJ would be Evan bourne in WWE  at best. He said he would rather be a main eventer in TNA then a jobber in WWE

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Abyss acting like he's one of Captain planet's planeteers with that ring.
Maybe I missed it... Is that the WWE Hall of Fame ring?
Yup
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

A chokeslam made a perfectly rectangular break in the ring?

I'm sorry, I can't watch this crap.  TNA is so minor league.  And that's fine, if they would admit that.  But when you want to portray that you are big time and come across like this, it makes you look SO bad.

I seriously don't understand the fans in the Impact Zone. Are they paid off? Are they that brainwashed? Are they just idiots? This is NOT awesome. It's crap.

What kind of @*!#*%@ clown +@% ending is this?

And y'all wonder why we always getting on TNA.

How are you not gonna have a winner in the main event match? Why Abyss acting like he won? How do you book this and think it's good?

Proof I wanna hear you defend this %%++.

the only good matches was the Ultimate X match and the ladder match. Hell, even the women's match was decent. Everything else was garbage.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I seriously don't understand the fans in the Impact Zone. Are they paid off? Are they that brainwashed? Are they just idiots? This is NOT awesome. It's crap.

QFT

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol how bad was that on so many levels???
laugh.gif

Wow, if you all people are bashing it, that finish must have been horrible.
laugh.gif

Anyone care to give me a rundown of what happened?

wow terrible ending for tna. on another note i know its kinda far off but any one have any predictions for summerslam? coped some tickets yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom