Wrestling Thread Mar 22-28 | 3/23 WWE NXT - Bryan/Tarver vs Young/Otunga

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

hs8j8j.jpg

I dont know how real this is, dude is all bruised up and bloody on the opposite side of the face he got hit on.

I've watched the punch over and over but it was more of a forearm shot then a punch, plus why would he get bandaged up but leave the blood on his face? seems scripted to me

laugh.gif
Looks like a crappy makeup job to me. Especially by his lips. I've read elsewhere that since its bubba, nobody believes him. People think he's trying to work the internet, and doing a bad job at it

This dude is such an %!* clown. No way in hell that's legit.

Impact did a .86 and Raw's rating isn't in yet but it's supposedly down from last week.

And that picture is fake.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

If this happens they'll have 3 of the best wrestling minds in TNA

8yv0au.jpg

According to Dave Meltzer, Bubba Ray of Team 3D and announcer Tazz pitched an idea to TNA brass to bring in Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer to do an ECW vs Wolfpac type angle/feud.

Did anyone else LOL when he was clotheslined off his wheel chair?
laugh.gif

who is the chick pushing Naich around...? some chick from Space Mountain?

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

hey guys, i just got back frlom Raw, that was me with the NT sign, LOL i had a slew of other ones too, i had one that said "HELLYEAH I SUCK TOES" but they took it form me =( ill post pics later, had a great Effin time
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Reading iMPACT spoilers right now. Things a looking good and not to drop a spoiler but..

Black Machismo and Hogan confrontation happened
pimp.gif

I'm watching the Batista promo from last night and this is my first time seeing him as a heel since I haven't watched wrestling in like a year, but God, he's only hilarious as a heel because of how bad of a talker he is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Reading iMPACT spoilers right now. Things a looking good and not to drop a spoiler but..

Black Machismo and Hogan confrontation happened
pimp.gif
If the angle w/ the machine guns is going where I think it is somebody needs to be shot
mad.gif

who is the chick pushing Naich around...? some chick from Space Mountain?

Her name chelsea, she is Desmond Wolfe's valet

Tonight:

-Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs Skip Shefield and Wade Barrett.
-Daniel Bryan and Michael Tarver (w/Carlito) vs Darren Young (w/Straight Edge Society) and David Otunga

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tonight:

-Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs Skip Shefield and Wade Barrett.
-Daniel Bryan and Michael Tarver (w/Carlito) vs Darren Young (w/Straight Edge Society) and David Otunga
Why did they post a picture of Otunga with J Hud?
roll.gif

"Google Me"

laugh.gif
@ Takeo Spikes starring in the camera and eating Nachos.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

^ I thought that was Takeo.

That''s was the best video package yet imo.
You're talking about the HBK/Taker one? It was great but I still think the first one they showed which recapped everything is one of the best EVER. I think they only aired it once too.
smh.gif

This Bret Hart/McMahon video is dope as well. WWE is always on point when it comes to that.

That was an awesome video package for Bret and Vince.

And I've decided Darren Young is black.

omg.  I'm watching Raw right now.  Who saw during the Divas match somebody held up that sign "IFTSOOH"
Had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last nights show was amazing. I had a great time and my seats were great. Ill post up some pics in a bit but just a overall summary of the show.

--Watch the CM PUNK yelling at some fans during the NXT taping. He was yelling at the fan right next to me. He made CM PUNK laugh and CM PUNK said he was laughing at the drug infested city San Jose is.
-- The "You can't wrestle" chant was coming from our section. Our section was hot the whole night. The guys around me all had it "Planned" for the you can't wrestle chant and once John Cena acknoledged the chant they just gave it more.
-- Rey Mysterio / Tyson Kidd was the best match of the night IMO taped for superstars.
-- THE SES are the best heels.
-- Mysterio is over huge with the latinos of course but in general as well.
-- Our section was giving huge love to Daniel Bryan.
-- David Otunga gets a lot of "I love new york" Chants. Asking him about Tailor Made
roll.gif

Biggest pops:
Mysterio
Undertaker
Cena
Orton/HHH

Biggest Heel
Vickie Guerrero (Easily)
Batista
CM PUNK
Sheamus.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

You're talking about the HBK/Taker one? It was great but I still think the first one they showed which recapped everything is one of the best EVER. I think they only aired it once too.
smh.gif

This Bret Hart/McMahon video is dope as well. WWE is always on point when it comes to that.

Yeah the first one they showed was only up until Taker accepted the match, but the one that aire tonight had all that plus the past month. 

Yeah it was Takeo. During RAW he was sitting 2nd row him and some niners would trade from 2nd to 1st row constantly. Real cool guys especially Joe Staley.

New documentary "Survival of The Hitman"
It's pretty interesting and he takes some shots at Flair in part one.

Back
Top Bottom