Wrestling Thread Mar 25-31 | 3/28 TNA Impact LIVE | NT WrestleMania Roll Call - Check In!

Throw it at the floor in a high pressure situation? N man I barely paid attention to this Raw. Did I miss anything really cause this last segment is too boring
Nothing at all. Punk got 5 min, Ziggler got another 5, D-Bry got another 5, and the rest has been useless filler

Cena is a damn fool for doing that right to the Rock's face 
roll.gif
Shades of Word Life Cena???

lol this dude looks like he wants to cry so bad.

it's so lame we know the result of the match already. :smh:

This guarantees that the finish at WM is a top rope AA to The Rock, and not a lazy one like Cena did to Bobby Lashley back in 07

I was hyped The Rock countered Cena with a Rock Bottom, but this just seems like Cena is going to win and I'ma be sick :x

Unless...next week The Rock next week guran-DAMN-tees a victory. Anytime he says that he wins. :smokin

The Rocks reign as WWE Champ was good while it lasted. In 13 days Cena will be back on top. :smh:

I think its going to be Rock vs Cena part 3 next year at Mania. (Similar to the three matches The Rock and Stone Cold had at Mania.)

I was hyped The Rock countered Cena with a Rock Bottom, but this just seems like Cena is going to win and I'ma be sick :x

Unless...next week The Rock next week guran-DAMN-tees a victory. Anytime he says that he wins. :smokin
Backlash 2000 :smokin

Backlash 2000 :smokin

This. The good ol days.:smokin

The Rocks reign as WWE Champ was good while it lasted. In 13 days Cena will be back on top. :smh:

I think its going to be Rock vs Cena part 3 next year at Mania. (Similar to the three matches The Rock and Stone Cold had at Mania.)

I think so too. Which makes me kind of believe Rock might win this year, and finally Cena beats him next year. Rock is definitely signed on till next year so we'll see.

Meh. Rock was good on the mic during that segment. Cena was trying to hard to make you think he was about to break down :lol: .Cena will win and these dudes will probably main event WM 30. :x The build for WM29 has been terrible though.They did a way better job last year. None of the main events this year are fresh matches. Ah well I'm complaining but this is one of the few shows I watch every year regardless.

Back
Top Bottom