Wrestling Thread Mar 25-31 | 3/28 TNA Impact LIVE | NT WrestleMania Roll Call - Check In!

Both The Rock AND Brock Lesnar are scheduled for the Extreme Rules PPV on My 19 in St. Louis.

it's rather infuriating to see how bad the writing on RAW has been the last 5-6 weeks as the build to WM. There is NOOOOOOOOO hype what so ever for WM and it's a few days away. How pathetic.

Spending all this $ on tickets and they really haven't sold it the way you'd think they would for their biggest show of the year.

Morning Broshes!!!!

edit:

whoops, wrong thread
Bruh 
roll.gif
I cannot believe they went that fast. 

Agreed.  I'm still very excited to go to WrestleMania.  I'm just not very excited about the show itself.  Of course, once I'm a in the stadium and few beers in, that will all probably change.

Those Roshes aren't even that nice. Ready for Mania to come and go so the countdown for WM30 can start! Hoping to see some of y'all down there next year. That's what we're doing for Jsbrowns bachelor party....Mania and Bourbon Street!

You made a very wise decision not driving home from Penn St for Raw last night.

As soon as I heard Punk was taking it easy until Mania, I knew that there was no reason to go.

I'll just go to the MITB show in the summer in Philly

Why would they put him out there then? :smh:

They need to put him to sleep already. I would have preferred the Montreal Screwjob to be my laat WWF/WWE memory of the Hitman instead of all the garbage he's been involved in these past few years

What are ya'll favorite finishers/moves in general of all time? We can do 3 categories:

1) Submission

2)Regular

3)Turnbuckle

1)Submission - Sharpshooter

2)Regular - RKO

3) Turnbuckle - Swanton Bomb

Honorable Mention - Stinger Splash

Last edited:
Submission - Lion tamer/Cattle Mutilation
Regular - Tombstone/Burning Hammer
Turnbuckle - Shooting Star Press/Top Rope Brainbuster

Submission - Lance Storm Single Leg Boston Crab

Regular - Overdrive. Jk. Vertebreaker.

Turnbuckle - Guillotine Legdrop

:pimp:

all are too clean

Agreed.  I'm still very excited to go to WrestleMania.  I'm just not very excited about the show itself.  Of course, once I'm a in the stadium and few beers in, that will all probably change.

That's how I feel as well. I've probably watched raw about 2-3 times this past year but watching wrestlemania is a yearly thing for me. With it being close by for me this would be the ideal year for me to go. I said I was going to go to either wrestlemania 20 or 21 and never went so I'm for sure going this time around.

Back
Top Bottom