Wrestling Thread Mar 25-31 | 3/28 TNA Impact LIVE | NT WrestleMania Roll Call - Check In!

Meh. Rock was good on the mic during that segment. Cena was trying to hard to make you think he was about to break down
laugh.gif
.Cena will win and these dudes will probably main event WM 30.
sick.gif
The build for WM29 has been terrible though.They did a way better job last year. None of the main events this year are fresh matches. Ah well I'm complaining but this is one of the few shows I watch every year regardless.
WM 30 will be Brock vs Rock barring any injuries.

lol did Rocky throw in a jab at Bret? Or I'm I reading to much into what he said :rofl:

WM 30 will be Brock vs Rock barring any injuries.
Yeah I remember reading that a lot of places. I don't know how they will build to that. So after Cena wins and him and Rock are 1-1 I guess if they go with Brock/Rock at WM30 then Cena/Rock will end things at SSlam or one of the main ppvs.

The Rock will be staying around for more dates this year.  He'll by no means be full time, but he'll be more than just Mania, Summerslam, Rumble.  They could do Cena/Rock 3 at some point.

The idea right now is to have a very small tease of Rock vs Brock at the Raw the night after Mania.  Not to announce the match or anything, but maybe they just pass each other.  If you notice, they have purposely not booked Rock and Brock on the same show a single time.  Next week's Raw will be the first time they're both on the same show.

Just added my info to the spreadsheet.

I'll be out there. I might go to the mets game Sunday afternoon then go straight from there to MetLife but that's in the air. I'm down for drinks or whatever during the weekend if anyone's trying to hang out. Just inbox me for my info. I'll be flying out on Monday so I'll be there all week. I'm going to get my tickets for wrestlemania early next week.

Age got the best of him. Can't believe he's almost in his mid 50's already though.
Plus dude had a stroke and that takes a heavy toll on the body..I'd say for all the stress he's lived through, medical problems he's had, the job he did for 20+ years, and all the deaths he's had in his family, I think he's actually better than expected..

Plus dude had a stroke and that takes a heavy toll on the body..I'd say for all the stress he's lived through, medical problems he's had, the job he did for 20+ years, and all the deaths he's had in his family, I think he's actually better than expected..

That is true. I remember reading his book back in 08. He's been through alot to say the least.

Just added my info to the spreadsheet.

I'll be out there. I might go to the mets game Sunday afternoon then go straight from there to MetLife but that's in the air. I'm down for drinks or whatever during the weekend if anyone's trying to hang out. Just inbox me for my info. I'll be flying out on Monday so I'll be there all week. I'm going to get my tickets for wrestlemania early next week.

I'm 5 minutes away from citi field, it would take you around 35 minutes to get to metlife stadium, but since it's a sunday, including the traffic in citi field + gertting to jersey would be close to an hour.

I'm 5 minutes away from citi field, it would take you around 35 minutes to get to metlife stadium, but since it's a sunday, including the traffic in citi field + gertting to jersey would be close to an hour.

I'm taking the train. I figure the 7 would run express after the game then id just take the nj transit to the stadium from 34th st if they have the same shuttle they have on gameday for jets and giants games.

I'm going to figure it all out this week though. I figure if the game ends around 4 id make it to MetLife by 530. I'm iffy on the mets game though. My friend I'm going with really wants to see citi field and since he's hooking it up with my plane ticket for damn near free I might as well go to the game with him

Really tempted to drop cash for wrestlemania. What better time to see my first live wrestling event then wxxix?

The reason Bret had such a hard time walking last night was he just had knee replacement surgery.

Back
Top Bottom