Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

HBK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HHH

we all knew it was coming 
pimp.gif

HBK is so great on the mic

But I didn't like how he sprung that on us, I feel like it could have been done so much better.

And it seems like it's inevitable, now that Shawn is the ref, there is no way this goes over clean.

I see it HBK screwing HHH, Taker pins for a 1-2-3 and they automatically set up a grand finale with HBK vs HHH for WM 29

I like the way this was done, but I still think its too soon to name Shawn the special ref, coulda waited another week IMO...

Well. HBK will be thrown off the cell..... Lol

Jk. I could of done with out how the segment ended but it was good.

Hell in a cell with guest ref...might be too much. But it anyone can pull it off its these guys. Def could see HHH vs HBK next year

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Who made shawn michaels the special ref if hhh is coo?

Exactly.  I thought the segment was GREAT until the last line of Shawn saying he was made special guest ref.  There is no reason for it.  Who made the decision?  Why is he the ref?  There needed to be some type of confrontation or reason for HBK to actually get involved.

i feel like they just threw the special guest referee thing out there without much explanation on why

Back
Top Bottom