Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

The GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Why does WWE continually keep Big Show prominently involved, the latest example being the match with Rhodes? What is it about him, that continues him getting pushed opposed to others?

I really don't consider a match against Cody Rhodes much of a push.  This is probably the least cared about match on the entire WM card.

I feel like HHH has been wearing the same suit and shirt - tie combos for months...switch it up a tad

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Big show is a legend. He was around when I started watching WWF in Grade 4 haha. He's still around. Even though hes just sort of there, he plays a big role for the company. WWE I noticed does a good job covering many different bases with their characters. Trust me they need a huge guy like that to make things interesting. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your kind isn't welcome here mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*plays banjo*[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why does WWE continually keep Big Show prominently involved, the latest example being the match with Rhodes? What is it about him, that continues him getting pushed opposed to others?

I really don't consider a match against Cody Rhodes much of a push.  This is probably the least cared about match on the entire WM card.
Would have been that one for me until Kane decided to go after Orton. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The homosexual overtones between these two are disturbing.
you realize wrestling is a bunch of dudes wrestling in their underwear right?

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Big show is a legend. He was around when I started watching WWF in Grade 4 haha. He's still around. Even though hes just sort of there, he plays a big role for the company. WWE I noticed does a good job covering many different bases with their characters. Trust me they need a huge guy like that to make things interesting. 

I disagree about him being a legend.  Show is a huge man who can play both a babyface and heel.  He has a lot of charisma.  But other than his size, there's nothing about him that makes me think he's that memorable.  He's never had a great match.  He doesn't stay in shape.  His body is breaking down and he's getting slower and slower every year.
Will he be in the WWE Hall of Fame?  Sure.  But I don't think that makes him a legend.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Would have been that one for me until Kane decided to go after Orton. 
sick.gif
I think the Kane/Orton match is probably less interesting, but Orton is a much bigger star, so that puts his match above Show/Rhodes.

Back
Top Bottom