Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

WAIT....

DIDNT COLE SAY THE REF WAS "AWESOME"?

AWESOME KONG??!!?!?!?1

EDIT:

nvm. also said was a wwe legend... fail...

WAIT....

DIDNT COLE SAY THE REF WAS "AWESOME"?

AWESOME KONG??!!?!?!?1

EDIT:

nvm. also said was a wwe legend... fail...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

a) i never found sunny attractive. sable >>>>

b) WHERE IS AWESOME KONG?

c) why are the bella's wrestling? they don't belong there... they belong in the back destroying gail kim every week
frown.gif

c) why are the bella's wrestling? they don't belong there... they belong in the back destroying gail kim every week
frown.gif

Cole needs to be a Heel announcer 100% of the time.... seriously.

Originally Posted by bmkten

frown.gif

I agree 100%

Cole needs to be a Heel announcer 100% of the time.... seriously.

Originally Posted by bmkten

frown.gif

I agree 100%

If that quote from Austin is only the beginning tough enough might be worth watching just to hear what he says about the competitors

Originally Posted by hymen man

They make such a mockery of the Diva's division, each week. Ridiculous.
it's only around to sell sex, Vince realizes the average wrestling fan loses their virginity at the age of 33 when...

a) they pay for it

b) they finally get lucky off that special someone they've been talking to on XBox live for 3 years

c) they meet the one off Craigslist

If that quote from Austin is only the beginning tough enough might be worth watching just to hear what he says about the competitors

Originally Posted by hymen man

They make such a mockery of the Diva's division, each week. Ridiculous.
it's only around to sell sex, Vince realizes the average wrestling fan loses their virginity at the age of 33 when...

a) they pay for it

b) they finally get lucky off that special someone they've been talking to on XBox live for 3 years

c) they meet the one off Craigslist

Originally Posted by casekicks

No better diva moment in wwe history than Sable taking her top off and had the hand-shaped pasties..Ahhhhhh good times
embarassed.gif

Kings reaction is one of the greatest ever.....

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by casekicks

No better diva moment in wwe history than Sable taking her top off and had the hand-shaped pasties..Ahhhhhh good times
embarassed.gif

Kings reaction is one of the greatest ever.....

Spoiler [+]

so I'm guessing Cole brings out the guest ref and Stone Cold takes them out and makes himself the ref

so I'm guessing Cole brings out the guest ref and Stone Cold takes them out and makes himself the ref

Back
Top Bottom