Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

eek.gif

STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!STONE COLD!!!!!!

I swear if I hear the word CENation one more time Im gonna shove a dang icepick in my ear..

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

I swear Austin has better hands than 93% of the NFL, dudes straight TOSS beers at him and he's there one handing them like nothing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

I swear Austin has better hands than 93% of the NFL, dudes straight TOSS beers at him and he's there one handing them like nothing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Remember when they were gonna make Stevewiser an actual beer until he went and beat Debra and got all that bad publicity?
laugh.gif
Or it was gonna be Stone Cold Beer or something but yeah I remember that idea floating till he went Ike on Debra

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Remember when they were gonna make Stevewiser an actual beer until he went and beat Debra and got all that bad publicity?
laugh.gif
Or it was gonna be Stone Cold Beer or something but yeah I remember that idea floating till he went Ike on Debra

Originally Posted by bamez

laugh.gif
stone cold having the time of his life catching beers.
laugh.gif
word, but this moment made my night. i was so damn crunk watchin stone cold go stupid out there

Originally Posted by bamez

laugh.gif
stone cold having the time of his life catching beers.
laugh.gif
word, but this moment made my night. i was so damn crunk watchin stone cold go stupid out there

Back
Top Bottom