Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Ah, Christian. I'm still a fan, despite Vince vowing to never give you a main event push.
I don't get it myself, he is just as over with the fans as anyone

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Ah, Christian. I'm still a fan, despite Vince vowing to never give you a main event push.
I don't get it myself, he is just as over with the fans as anyone

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Who the hell is Brodus Clay? 
laugh.gif

He was the runner up from the latest season of NXT.  He used to be Snoop Dogg's bodyguard.

There are just too many side stories taking up time that should be given to build these WM matches.

I care more about the Cena/Rock garbage than the Cena/Miz Match

I don't care about del swag and edge. lets see him finish his feud with Christian.

Just way too much going on.

There are just too many side stories taking up time that should be given to build these WM matches.

I care more about the Cena/Rock garbage than the Cena/Miz Match

I don't care about del swag and edge. lets see him finish his feud with Christian.

Just way too much going on.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Wish they would just get rid of Smackdown all together and streamline the roster.

I really dislike Smackdown, so I def wouldn't have a problem with this.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Wish they would just get rid of Smackdown all together and streamline the roster.

I really dislike Smackdown, so I def wouldn't have a problem with this.

Did DelRio just smack Christian in the face with a scarf or are my playing tricks on me?
eek.gif

Did DelRio just smack Christian in the face with a scarf or are my playing tricks on me?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

eek.gif

He whipped Kofi with the scarf on Smackdown too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

eek.gif

He whipped Kofi with the scarf on Smackdown too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom