Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Okay I thought about it and that's it. I'm going to wrestling school this winter and getting a developmental deal with the E.

If I start now i'll be world champ by 2017. And I would only be in my (late) 20s.

You for real dude? I had a buddy he really wanted to get in the business but it didn't pan out.

If you are serious good luck and keep us posted. That'd be sick.

If not serious I'm a Jackarse and nevermind.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Okay I thought about it and that's it. I'm going to wrestling school this winter and getting a developmental deal with the E.

If I start now i'll be world champ by 2017. And I would only be in my (late) 20s.

You for real dude? I had a buddy he really wanted to get in the business but it didn't pan out.

roll.gif
I'm being half sarcastic half serious.
laugh.gif
. All my buddies went to play D1 football/baseball/basketball. I'm 6'2 200. I'm good looking and damn athletic. I think I might try it since all my other friends made it in athletics somehow and since I watch it so damn much I might as well do it
laugh.gif
. But i'll bring this up in another 6 months when i'm in a school and weight about 220.

roll.gif
I'm being half sarcastic half serious.
laugh.gif
. All my buddies went to play D1 football/baseball/basketball. I'm 6'2 200. I'm good looking and damn athletic. I think I might try it since all my other friends made it in athletics somehow and since I watch it so damn much I might as well do it
laugh.gif
. But i'll bring this up in another 6 months when i'm in a school and weight about 220.
I'll give you a gimmick for $2K plus incentives when you make it big.
nerd.gif

Mr Cashfl0w wrote:
Winning the World Championship/WWE Championship so early with no struggle is such a bad look. It takes the genuine emotion of it all out of it since it comes so easy. That celebration looked so dry. Classic World Title post celebrations.

EXACTLY. all the greats NEVER got the title so quick. imo that money in the bank stip where you can challenge for the title anytime including after matches and battered opponents cheapens the title wins even more....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

http://www.youtube.com/v/kWV__VY8iSM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/kWV__VY8iSM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata Mr Cashfl0w wrote:
Winning the World Championship/WWE Championship so early with no struggle is such a bad look. It takes the genuine emotion of it all out of it since it comes so easy. That celebration looked so dry. Classic World Title post celebrations.

EXACTLY. all the greats NEVER got the title so quick. imo that money in the bank stip where you can challenge for the title anytime including after matches and battered opponents cheapens the title wins even more....
Taker got his real early. That's about it though.

The money in the bank is cool though. It adds a different edge to things knowing the champions need to watch their back at all times.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol you guys should post the full details on the flair/orlando jordan incident.
laugh.gif
Those were the full details weren't that?
nerd.gif

I wonder if OJ will step to Flair for talking crazy to his dude.

See people, the line above don't even look right
laugh.gif
, I felt uneasy typing that.

"Listen up Flair, don't talk to him that way again or else"
laugh.gif

You all got to remember Bret was 34 when he got the strap though....
Shawn got the strap at 31 The Rock was the one who got it young

I dont mind HHH having 13 reigns though. What I dont like is no one having had the title longer than 300 days since Cena in 2006

As much as I like him, Edge is the postor boy for too many title reigns. He is up there with Cena, and hasnt had one over 3 months I believe. Guess that actualy makes Cena worse, since he had 3 good reigns of doom.

-- The general feeling among those in WWE is that Shawn Michaels is sincere about his retirement.

While no one is ruling out the possibility of Michaels working a match or two down the line, many feel he believes he worked his final match on Sunday.

During his farewell speech on Raw, he acknowledged there being a temptation to return to the ring but that he was going to do everything in his power to make sure it doesn't happen. With that being said, many feel he will ultimately give in and return for at least one more match. (source: pwtorch.com)

-- Today marks the twenty-five year anniversary of WrestleMania

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The Awesome and Not So Pretentious Notes and News[emoji]8482[/emoji] Post

[h1]Incident Between Flair & Orlando Jordan's 'Male Companion'[/h1]
There was an incident between Ric Flair and the on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan at a bar that several TNA wrestlers and crew members hang out at after last Tuesday's iMPACT tapings. Flair got so upset while watching the male companion dance at the bar, that he confronted the man and cut a promo on him. Jordan's male companion was said to be shaken by Flair's comments, and left the bar shortly after.
Flair was said to be furious over the male companion having a role in the company, and "not belonging in the locker room."
UH OH now people will call Flair a homophobe.
laugh.gif

That's hilarious though. No way he cut a promo
roll.gif

I wonder if he took off his jacket and elbow dropped it?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

There was an incident between Ric Flair and the on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan at a bar that several TNA wrestlers and crew members hang out at after last Tuesday's iMPACT tapings. Flair got so upset while watching the male companion dance at the bar, that he confronted the man and cut a promo on him. Jordan's male companion was said to be shaken by Flair's comments, and left the bar shortly after.
Flair was said to be furious over the male companion having a role in the company, and "not belonging in the locker room."
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

flairtributeaftershow08vk8.gif

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

What are the odds he bounced off the bar counter like it was the ropes?

I have a question for the wrestling heads... I use to be into wrestling years ago, collected wrestling figures, and am looking to possibly sell them now. Its all jakks pacific stuff, EVERYTHING IS MOC. Wheres my best bet to go and get rid of this stuff?

Thanks its appreciated

- TNA star Rob Van Dam posted a message on his site (RobVanDam.com) with a glowing review of his time in TNA thus far. Here's part of what RVD wrote:

"To counter any negative energy that may be out there, concerning TNA in any matter, let me just tell you that I am loving it there. The reasonable work schedule, the doable travel, the people in and behind the scenes, the growing situation, the excitement from the crowd, the unstoppable path to the top I’m on, love it all."

- For what it's worth, TNA iMPACT not only lost to RAW this week in the ratings but they also lost to AM RAW, which scored an 0.7 rating. AM RAW airs after midnight on Saturday nights.

- Former TNA Knockout Awesome Kong is booked for several independent dates in Australia this summer under the name "Amazing Kong." With those bookings in place, it seems unlikely that Kong would be able to join WWE until after the summer.

It looks like TNA stars Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore are trying to get WWE superstar Matt Hardy to "cross the ilne" and jump ship from WWE to TNA after the two wrote "cryptic" messages on Twitter last night.

Shannon More wrote: "@MATTHARDBRAND time to jump ship brudda. Ship has set sail. Tell Ace you quit and be a Heavens Demon!!!"

Jeff Hardy then wrote the following: "Maybe my brother can join tha demons next time if he gets his @%+$ together."

Presumably the "Ace" that Shannon was referring to is WWE's John "Johnny Ace" Laurinaitis.

Just read this off of  twitter. It may pertain to the spoiler talked about earlier.

Spoiler [+]
IAmJericho

Just got selected for sequestered jury duty. Six weeks minimum. :-( Won't be able to work or tweet. See u in May WWE Universe...

Just read this off of  twitter. It may pertain to the spoiler talked about earlier.

Spoiler [+]
IAmJericho

Just got selected for sequestered jury duty. Six weeks minimum. :-( Won't be able to work or tweet. See u in May WWE Universe...
Spoiler [+]
April Foolin'

if that spoiler about swagger is true thats crazy, its hard for me to picture the title changing hands at a show thats taped in todays internet era, where its so easy for everyone to know about it ahead of time.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if that spoiler about swagger is true thats crazy, its hard for me to picture the title changing hands at a show thats taped in todays internet era, where its so easy for everyone to know about it ahead of time.
You serious?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
IAmJericho

Spoiler [+]
April Foolin'
Just got got then. lmao. damn...

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

flairtributeaftershow08vk8.gif

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

What are the odds he bounced off the bar counter like it was the ropes?

roll.gif

The elbow on the jacket
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom