Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Whos the guy that said no way SD would have 3 womens singles matches at Elimination Chamber? Cash me outside how bow dah!!!

Jk in all seriousness, Becky vs Mickie added to the card

It was me @nomnomdestroy, it was me all along.

Smackdown needs more depth. It's the better show by far. But, I still don't think WWE or the general public view them as equals.

Heck I know Smackdown is better in ring wise but I still mentally consider Raw better. It's where the bigger WWE stars are.

Last edited:
Where in the guide to being top 10 all time does it say that you MUST be THEE guy to be included?

And why is that qualification given more importance than being FANTASTIC on mic, FANTASTIC in ring, and having a period of high level relevance that stretches across three decades?

The same play a player that hasn't been THEEEEE dude on a pro basketball team doesn't have the right to claim he is the running for best of all time.

Much easier to do well when the company hasn't placed all of their eggs into your basket.

I will have the Elimination Chamber Survey posted tomorrow. Did it on Survey Monkey, so it will be easier this time. :D

Last edited:
The same play a player that hasn't been THEEEEE dude on a pro basketball team doesn't have the right to claim he is the running for best of all time.

Much easier to do well when the company hasn't placed all of their eggs into your basket.

This reminds me of the concept that Dan Marino shouldn't be mentioned as an all time great because he doesn't have a ring.

It's placing too much emphasis behind a single factor in order to discredit a performer who was excellent in every other department.

I think she could pull it off again if she took a page out of her nxt heel days. She was a bad ***** back then.
This. I believe the wwe dropped the ball having her a face in the first place. Also I wish she was on SD being the top female heel. The Queen and The Boss on the same show isn't a good thing for the characters to grow.

This reminds me of the concept that Dan Marino shouldn't be mentioned as an all time great because he doesn't have a ring.

It's placing too much emphasis behind a single factor in order to discredit a performer who was excellent in every other department.

See also: Ken Griffey Jr. aka The Kid.

Sasha as a heel is much better than Charlotte.

Nope..Charlotte is the best heel in the company hands down..Sasha ain't her level and never will be..

Except Sasha WAS better than Charlotte when people were saying that

No she really wasn't..Vagina Flair was putting on way more consistent matches that Dolphin Head..And her move set was slightly better..It was insanely obvious to anyone watching that Charlotte was/is the superior athlete/wrestler..And their work on the main roster has made it pretty obvious on who is the best..Sasha has regressed and Wooooo Jr. has gotten even better..

I disagree with it being like the rings argument completely.

That one single factor we are speaking about is a huge factor though.

If we aren't going to consider placement on the card as a KEY Factor in these GOAT lists, where do we draw the line?

How far below the main event picture are we going to allow for a wrestler to be considered the Best of All Time.

I just feel that role is a MAJOR part of the weeding out process when labeling folks the best ever. The more responsibility a wrestler has in his company, the more consideration he should receive in all time votes

I think she could pull it off again if she took a page out of her nxt heel days. She was a bad ***** back then.
WAS she?

She didn't cheat to win (Other than taking minor shortcuts vs Bayley's hand)

She CONSTANTLY appealed to the crowd.

We SAY Sasha should be a heel but why should she? What is unlikable about her persona?

Also, add all of that to her being smaller than every other woman (girth wise), she is a NATURAL babyface

Pro sports titles are earned because of a teams collective effort..A wrestlers titles are given to them based on several factors, the most important being the confidence the owner of the organizations has in you to carry his company..So if a wrestler hasn't been given the World title then they can't be in the discussion of all time greats..

I disagree with it being like the rings argument completely.

That one single factor we are speaking about is a huge factor though.

If we aren't going to consider placement on the card as a KEY Factor in these GOAT lists, where do we draw the line?

How far below the main event picture are we going to allow for a wrestler to be considered the Best of All Time.

I just feel that role is a MAJOR part of the weeding out process when labeling folks the best ever. The more responsibility a wrestler has in his company, the more consideration he should receive in all time votes

It depends on the criteria being used.

Wrestling is fake. Your position on the card is determined not 100% by your abilities, but how much those in charge allow you to succeed or fail.

In pro sports such as the NFL, your individual ability plays a very big part. Dan Marino was a phenomenal qb. Griffey was a phenomenal ballplayer. The fact neither has a championship, but both have HoF rings still represents their contributions to not only their team but also as a representation of their individual greatness.

Vince wants so badly to give Roman Reigns the keys to the kingdom. It's been brutally obvious for 2+ years now. That doesn't mean he's a great wrestler. It's just who the boss wants on the PPV poster.

SD woman division is good but also bad in a way. SD is more deep. But Raw has the best female wrestler in the universe The Queen. SD doesn't have that breakout talent like a Sasha or a Baylee. Becky is trash. Bliss is okay.

Bailee is nothing more than a jobber with an entrance

Lynch is way better than her and I dont eem care for becky liek that 

This. Raw is just now involving more than 3 women in storylines :lol: and even though I think Charlotte is s very good heel, they've also managed to give her HHH syndrome where even if she loses, the other person doesn't look good. Plus, they had Sasha emasculate herself and tear her own character down in front of people :lol:

Pro sports titles are earned because of a teams collective effort..A wrestlers titles are given to them based on several factors, the most important being the confidence the owner of the organizations has in you to carry his company..So if a wrestler hasn't been given the World title then they can't be in the discussion of all time greats..

So Piper, Jake Roberts, Mr. Perfect and DiBiase can't be considered all time greats?

I like this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom