Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Must be a personal preference thing but I can't possibly see how anyone could rate Jericho above HBK. But ok............

Agree to disagree.

In all honesty, Jericho is better in the ring and crushes HBK on the mic..Plus he's put more dudes over and had a longer career..

Honestly, I have never seen anyone rate HBK Highly on the mic.

He is passable. Does enough not to HURT him to the point where Chris Irvine is higher on a WWE All Time List than him. :nerd:

I definitely have. Usually citing the Hogan feud and stuff with Bret.

In all honesty, Jericho is better in the ring and crushes HBK on the mic..Plus he's put more dudes over and had a longer career..

Agreed with everything except the bold.

And looking at the lists posted, we seem to only be considering the Modern Era of WWF/WWE.

Since I see no mentions of Big Andre or Bruno.

If you are leaving them off due to not being able to judge someone you didn't live for, fine.

But just SAY LAst 25 years and not call it BEST EVER

Last edited:
HBK was nothing more than a jobber with pyros

Used to love watching Vader abuse that bum

Other than being associated with her father, what has Charlotte done in the past 6 months to be considered a heel? She does flashy moves. She is very technical. Does she cheat?

The entire point of this conversation is the RULES of face/feel are blurred these days.

Nobody is really either side anymore.

You have heels doing flashy moves.

You have heels doing community service and signing autographs.

Vince doesn't believe in the either or, he wants everyone to be in that grey area
No more needs to be said.

Sasha was a heel in NXT bc she played the role of a witch with a b instead of the w.

The crowd would boo her and she'd egg them on to get more of a negative reaction from them.

She also would taunt her competitors using their signatures poses

Those are heel tactics in my book

Last edited:
BRUDAAAAA

RANDY VS CENA 

ON SMACKDOWN LIVE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sasha was a heel in NXT bc she played the role of a witch with a b instead of the w.

The crowd would boo her and she'd egg them on to get more of a negative reaction from them.

She also would taunt her competitors using their signatures poses

Those are heel tactics in my book
Thanks for actually giving TECHNICAL reasons as to why she was a Heel. I can accept this. (Don't fully agree but you gave SOMETHING).

You argue just to argue. You say she not a heel fine. Nothing I can say will change your thoughts. Live life how you want to see it.

wish AJ was there
laugh.gif
Same Xavier....same

I definitely have. Usually citing the Hogan feud and stuff with Bret.
Agreed with everything except the bold.

Night in and night out I'd put Chris' work in WCW in the same level as HBK..Throw in his Japan/ECW/WWE work and I'd say he's better than Shawn..HBK has put on some classics in big matches, but his overall work compared to what Jericho does isn't as good..

You argue just to argue. You say she not a heel fine. Nothing I can say will change your thoughts. Live life how you want to see it.
I simply asked you to ARTICULATE why her character is a heel character.

Please don't play the victims card dude

It isn't about changing ANYONE's mind. People don't have discussions to change other people's minds. People have discussions to be exposed to different perspectives.

You are NOT the victim

Night in and night out I'd put Chris' work in WCW in the same level as HBK..Throw in his Japan/ECW/WWE work and I'd say he's better than Shawn..HBK has put on some classics in big matches, but his overall work compared to what Jericho does isn't as good..

Can't you make the argument that Jericho was able to have great matches because he WAS in the ring with GREAT wrestlers?

Ultimo
Rey
Eddie
Benoit
Scorpio
Malenko

Jericho had some great talent to work with

HBK didn't have that luxury in WWF.

Just something to consider

Back
Top Bottom