Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

So you believe Undertaker is better than HBK in ring too?

Because there is NO WAY you can rate Taker high in PROMO work.

My question ia how is Taker on that list and not HBK

Great in-ring and on mic. Drew everywhere that he went, reinvented himself several times successfully, performing well into his 40's on a regular basis. Isn't hesitant to put over new talent, numerous title reigns…

Last edited:
So you believe Undertaker is better than HBK in ring too?

Because there is NO WAY you can rate Taker high in PROMO work.

My question ia how is Taker on that list and not HBK
Best gimmick of all time. Very good in-ring during his prime years for a guy his size. Promo work was definitely not good, but neither was Michaels', IMO.

Last edited:
Shoutout Wikipedia-

Jericho is a six-time world champion, having won the WWF Championship once, the WCW/World Championship twice, and WWE's World Heavyweight Championship three times. He is also a record nine-time Intercontinental Champion, beating out four other contenders in a 2013 WWE fan poll to determine the greatest champion in history with a landslide 63% of the vote. Jericho has headlined multiple pay-per-view events during his time with the company, including a performance as the Undisputed WWF Champion at WrestleMania X8 in 2002.

This brings up a good point

How important is fan consensus when we're talking about an industry where "getting over" is the main objective?

Great in-ring and on mic. Drew everywhere that he went, reinvented himself several times successfully, performing well into his 40's on a regular basis. Isn't hesitant to put over new talent, numerous title reigns…
Be careful with using the word "drew."

That is something you can't give credit to a mid/upper-mid carder is DRAWING power.

Of course people go to see wrestling shows for various reasons, but when we discuss DRAWING power, that isn't for people that aren't headlining shows.

So we can't discuss JERICHO with DRAWING power

If you are talking STRICTLY on WRESTLING ABILITY alone in no particular order:

AJ Styles
Kurt Angle
Cesaro
Daniel Bryan

Last edited:
So HBK doesn't make your list because Jericho (who I assume is your #10) is better than him on the mic?
I think they are very comparable in-ring. Jericho a better technician, HBK better with dramatics. HBK's mic work isn't even close to Jericho's though. His mic work is closer to Undertaker's than Jericho's. In MY opinion.

I think they are very comparable in-ring. Jericho a better technician, HBK better with dramatics. HBK's mic work isn't even close to Jericho's though. His mic work is closer to Undertaker's than Jericho's. In MY opinion.
Are you just CHOOSING to ignore HBK;s ability to put on HUGE performances on the GRANDEST of stages?

Like he is probably the most :clutch: wrestler in WWE history

That doesn't account for anything?

I agree with B Sox

HBK was never amazing on the mic (minus the Bret and Hogan stuff, he was almost untouchable those times)

Still got him over Jericho though.

Last edited:
I don't know about here necessarily, but the wrestling centric places I do visit people do seem to rate him highly.
Honestly, I have never seen anyone rate HBK Highly on the mic.

He is passable. Does enough not to HURT him to the point where Chris Irvine is higher on a WWE All Time List than him. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom