Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

So Piper, Jake Roberts, Mr. Perfect and DiBiase can't be considered all time greats?
They are NOT in the discussion for best ever because they did not play the role of THE DUDE in a major company.

They are all time greats though, but THAT list is long

Sooooooooo you on your trolling mode now. You know damn the boss was a heel gimmick.
So answer my question

What did NXT Sasha Banks do to be considered a heel?

I listed NUMEROUS reasons why she wasn't.

So instead of using the, "Stop Trolling" card, actually use evidence to have a debate

I disagree with it being like the rings argument completely.

That one single factor we are speaking about is a huge factor though.

If we aren't going to consider placement on the card as a KEY Factor in these GOAT lists, where do we draw the line?

How far below the main event picture are we going to allow for a wrestler to be considered the Best of All Time.

I just feel that role is a MAJOR part of the weeding out process when labeling folks the best ever. The more responsibility a wrestler has in his company, the more consideration he should receive in all time votes

It is a piece of the puzzle, but letting it supercede all other aspects only serves to diminish the importance of those other factors.

When you put this much weight behind the "top guy" stuff (or any single factor), it distorts the evaluation to a degree where Kevin Nash will end up ranked higher than a guy like Eddie Guerrero.

This. I believe the wwe dropped the ball having her a face in the first place. Also I wish she was on SD being the top female heel. The Queen and The Boss on the same show isn't a good thing for the characters to grow.

Yeah I think she would flourish on SD. A trade needs to be made. I agree The Queen and The Boss on same show hurts character growth.

Also, Jericho is a 6 time world champwin or something like that so I don't know why that was introduced as a way of undermining his greatness

Shoutout Wikipedia-

Jericho is a six-time world champion, having won the WWF Championship once, the WCW/World Championship twice, and WWE's World Heavyweight Championship three times. He is also a record nine-time Intercontinental Champion, beating out four other contenders in a 2013 WWE fan poll to determine the greatest champion in history with a landslide 63% of the vote. Jericho has headlined multiple pay-per-view events during his time with the company, including a performance as the Undisputed WWF Champion at WrestleMania X8 in 2002.

She used heel tactics in ring.
vs. Bayley, that was the ONLY time.

Which I already mentioned.

Again I ask, what made Sasha Banks a heel in NXT?

I take it you have no other response if that was all you had.

Always ask yourself, "What would the fat country dude from Oklahoma think" when asking yourself questions about wrestling. "We" tend to be in our bubbles so much that we can't see things for what they really are. RE: Sasha's Cassification.

It is a piece of the puzzle, but letting it supercede all other aspects only serves to diminish the importance of those other factors.

When you put this much weight behind the "top guy" stuff (or any single factor), it distorts the evaluation to a degree where Kevin Nash will end up ranked higher than a guy like Eddie Guerrero.

:Sigh:

This is the wrestling version of, "So Robert Horry/Steve Kerr > Charles Barkley/Malone/Stockton" response.

Never ONCE did I say

ALL "top guys" are ranked higher than ALL "non-top guys."

Please don't belittle my argument to that man.

You KNOW exactly what I am saying here.

If we are talking about Top 10 in WWE History, the list has to start with those that were the heads of the promotion for a significant portion of time. I just can't see how you can argue against that (Which none of you have done yet).

So Piper, Jake Roberts, Mr. Perfect and DiBiase can't be considered all time greats?

They can't be in the discussion of the greatest to ever do it..Of course they're all time talents, but they're not in the league of Hogan, Flair, Austin, Cena, Rock, Sting, and Hart..

Going by this train of taught The Queen is not a heel.

Other than being associated with her father, what has Charlotte done in the past 6 months to be considered a heel? She does flashy moves. She is very technical. Does she cheat?

The entire point of this conversation is the RULES of face/feel are blurred these days.

Nobody is really either side anymore.

You have heels doing flashy moves.

You have heels doing community service and signing autographs.

Vince doesn't believe in the either or, he wants everyone to be in that grey area

In no particular order-

Jericho
Hogan
Flair
Savage
Rock
Austin
Cena
Hart
Undertaker
Angle

Name your WWE Top 10 List

B Xoc, name your Top 10 List

Like, somehow, yall take me saying Jericho ISN'T top 10 as a knock to him. NO, it just means a Top 10 list of any sorts just means the best of the best of the best. NOT making that list doesn't mean you aren't one of the best to ever do it, it just means you aren't Top 10

Back
Top Bottom