Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

*fixed 

but I agree
Yeah, I guess I'm kind of used to the Undertaker being involved that it doesn't phase me. At least he wants to put guys over now.
Don't forget Triple H!
He has grown accustomed to his annual WM "bonus."
laugh.gif
best for business
Hahaha, can't forget that bonus!
Dudes in here are about to cuss you out for bashing their posterchild Shanes! They love Shane in here.
eyes.gif
LOL.

It's almost like Vince really is trolling the hardcore fans of WWE.

I don't get how AJ Styles arguably has the greatest first year in WWE history, carries not only a brand but almost the entire company for that year, only to be put into some kind of gimmick match against Shane McMahon (which it looks like will happen).

The fans are TELLING you what they want to see and you'd rather go with Randy Orton instead? Didn't they GIVE us Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt already at some meaningless PPV? Now all of a sudden is Wrestlemania main event material?? Cut the BS.

I'd rather them let AJ win an Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. SMH.

You can ask Daniel Bryan how hard it is to change Vince's mind when the audience clearly wants something else.

It must really be nice to be a McMahon/Helmsley because you can constantly tell people how stupid they are and still make so much money giving them stuff they don't want :smh:

RAM always had that WCW vibe tho. Bischoff was GM, table is near the stage, 3 hrs long,
and the big gold belt.

Last edited:
Did he get pinned clean during the elimination chamber?

EDIT: NVM it was the sledgehammer shot to the head :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom