Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Wow I did bad on that survey
roll.gif

Man they should save Finn for the night after Mania. Not interested in Joe/Finn. I'm sort of tired seeing these NXT storylines come to Raw when they have a lot of other dudes to work with. Like this came to my mind earlier watching Raw.

Joe as the Destroyer versus a revamped babyface Rusev with Lana
smokin.gif
devil.gif
(no accent pls!) for the U.S. Title at SummerSlam. I've become a fan of Rusev off-court and would like to see more of his personality in ring.

mean.gif
LeBraun winning the Andre Battle Royal right? Like who else really need that?

I......I don't think I can watch another Taker match and Lesnar/Goldberg
mean.gif
hopefully we get someone new to enter the title picture after Mania. I think Owens and Heyman on the mic going back and forth will be good.

Anybody else ready for New Day to somehow start going after Single titles? Big E with the Universal title, Kofi U.S. Title, and Xavier with the cruiserweight
smokin.gif
THIS THIS THIS THIS OMG

Mostly everyone is always thirsty to bring up someone from NXT every damn month or so.

What's going to happen to ppl who already on the RAW roster. And the many more on the roster that dont even get TV time

The turnover rate in WWE is awful imo

Couple guys from Raw need to be sent to Smackdown.

Raw is too top heavy and guys are suffering as a result. It's sad seeing LeBraun & Thami get lost in the shuffle like this

But you don't want to oversaturate Smackdown either.

WWE has too many talents under contract imo. It's not WCW bad yet though.

I don't see how some of the lower level talents can even afford the grind traveling and hotel rooms coming out of pocket. Everyone isn't meant to be a main eventer or even a midcarder.

It sort of is though :lol: especially Raw, where they're trying to push the CWs, but guys end up being left the show even with 3 hours to play with. They'll debut a guy, have a video package, pick up 2 wins, lose, then you don't see him for 3 weeks.

Damb i got 6 point what question did i get right

I thought vince would have made his monsters shine ..... But nope

Which titles unfortunately end up on the pre-show for Mania? :smh:

Since the draft SD>>>Raw I feel like I've been watching brand new storylines and people flourish.

If they ever get a re-draft I want Seth on SD to hold the World title and not the Universal belt. I think he could fit better on that with certain guys. I think a Seth Rollins run with the IC title will be awesome! I love that belt.

Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles would make for a quality matchup.

Those saying they want to see Nakamura/Styles at Wrestlemania are the same people who complain about NXT feuds being rehashed on main roster. It's been seen before. Not that I would be opposed to them having another match on the big American stage.

Aries vs Neville for the belt at Mania was pretty much set up last night. CW division seems to be getting some steam now and that should be a really good match. Can't see them putting that on the pre-show.

Aries vs Neville for the belt at Mania was pretty much set up last night. CW division seems to be getting some steam now and that should be a really good match. Can't see them putting that on the pre-show.
I think the pre-show will be some random 8 man tag team with teams they couldn't think of anything yet.

Maybe even American Alpha and the Usos.

Which titles unfortunately end up on the pre-show for Mania?
mean.gif

Since the draft SD>>>Raw I feel like I've been watching brand new storylines and people flourish.

If they ever get a re-draft I want Seth on SD to hold the World title and not the Universal belt. I think he could fit better on that with certain guys. I think a Seth Rollins run with the IC title will be awesome! I love that belt.
All the SD ones that arent the WWE WHC

Couple guys from Raw need to be sent to Smackdown.

Raw is too top heavy and guys are suffering as a result. It's sad seeing LeBraun & Thami get lost in the shuffle like this

Braun hasn't been lost in the shuffle tho he has been booked near the top for quite a while. Now Sami and Rusev for sure need to be on Smackdown they have been misused for a long time now

It's almost like Vince really is trolling the hardcore fans of WWE.

I don't get how AJ Styles arguably has the greatest first year in WWE history, carries not only a brand but almost the entire company for that year, only to be put into some kind of gimmick match against Shane McMahon (which it looks like will happen).

The fans are TELLING you what they want to see and you'd rather go with Randy Orton instead? Didn't they GIVE us Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt already at some meaningless PPV? Now all of a sudden is Wrestlemania main event material?? Cut the BS.

I'd rather them let AJ win an Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom