Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

:frown: I partially blame Lana for messing up his push but then again he was in a ****** storyline with dork ziggler. I think sev would be a beast and booked correctly in SD

SD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raw

Lana is greatly responsible for Rusev's success in the WWE. She got him exposure. Not many were ready to embrace the old Ruski gimmick - enter lanA.
Therefore, overall, Lana has been an asset to Rusev.

Miz can thank Maryse for the same effect helping revitalize his gimmick.

It's almost like Vince really is trolling the hardcore fans of WWE.

I don't get how AJ Styles arguably has the greatest first year in WWE history, carries not only a brand but almost the entire company for that year, only to be put into some kind of gimmick match against Shane McMahon (which it looks like will happen).

The fans are TELLING you what they want to see and you'd rather go with Randy Orton instead? Didn't they GIVE us Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt already at some meaningless PPV? Now all of a sudden is Wrestlemania main event material?? Cut the BS.

I'd rather them let AJ win an Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. SMH.

You can ask Daniel Bryan how hard it is to change Vince's mind when the audience clearly wants something else.

he turned face, if he ever was fully heel. he always came off as kind of a tweener on commentary, but he was playing a heel in NXT before his face got mangled.

social-1488897444--40bbceca55f4ecb003d89fc0dce285f2.jpg

WWE finally has all the pieces to make one of, if not the best Wrestlemanias ever, and don't know how to do it lol.

Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins

Braun Strowman

AJ Styles

Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton

Kevin Owens

Chris Jericho

John Cena

Dolph Ziggler

Undertaker

Samoa Joe

...no, no, no. Let's make Goldberg vs. Brock for the title the main focus... Add Shane in there somehow...

WWE finally has all the pieces to make one of, if not the best Wrestlemanias ever, and don't know how to do it lol.

Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins

Braun Strowman

AJ Styles

Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton

Kevin Owens

Chris Jericho

John Cena

Dolph Ziggler

Undertaker

Samoa Joe

...no, no, no. Let's make Goldberg vs. Brock for the title the main focus... Add Shane, *Undertaker, HHH  in there somehow...
*fixed 

but I agree

Last edited:

Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Braun Strowman
AJ Styles
Bray Wyatt
Randy Orton
Kevin Owens
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Dolph Ziggler
Undertaker
Samoa Joe

...no, no, no. Let's make Goldberg vs. Brock for the title the main focus... Add Shane in there somehow...

Don't forget Triple H!
He has grown accustomed to his annual WM "bonus." :lol: best for business

Aries vs Neville for the belt at Mania was pretty much set up last night. CW division seems to be getting some steam now and that should be a really good match. Can't see them putting that on the pre-show.

CW's gaining steam cause of Neville's heel turn allowing him to show way more personality than I thought he could, and guys who can talk in general. Neville, Aries, and Kendrick are money. Tozawa is building up fans as well.

i dont ever want to see Shane rastle again. 

Can we get a survey goin? Like i can't picture anyone saying.."iit'll be dope if Shane wrestled at WM!"

Goldberg champ
Cruiserweights being the best part of the Monday show
Trying to get an NBA player to wrestle

WCW?!

Back
Top Bottom