Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Case what time you plan on getting there on Sunday?

It depends if people want to meet up..If nobody wants to hang out beforehand then I'll probably leave around 2..If we wanna get together I'll leave around noon and should be able to get to the parking lot by 2..

I know you guys like to make fun of Hero cause of his weight, but do any of you actually take the time to watch his matches and see his ability to work?..Dude really can go in the ring and knows how to put on a well paced match..Hopefully him and Big Nak get called up soon and can have a program on the main roster..Their styles match up really well and I think they'd put on a helluva angle together..

Nah I agree, he is a great wrestler especially the KoW stuff with Cesaro but I just think he should wear wrestling pants

I know you guys like to make fun of Hero cause of his weight, but do any of you actually take the time to watch his matches and see his ability to work?..Dude really can go in the ring and knows how to put on a well paced match..Hopefully him and Big Nak get called up soon and can have a program on the main roster..Their styles match up really well and I think they'd put on a helluva angle together..

He's a fantastic wrestler, I just hate dude's attire. There's alot of main roster feuds/matches I'd like to see from him, and Nak is one of em. Also Styles, Joe, Owens, Cena, Zayn, Rollins, RKO, Cesaro, Sheamus (I feel like they'd match up REALLY well), even Roman.

Last edited:
Ohno could flourish with any of those guys, he just looks bad. Give him some Shield attire and let him rock

Ohno could flourish with any of those guys, he just looks bad. Give him some Shield attire and let him rock

That's what I'm sayin..I think they'll give him 6 months to get in better shape then call him up to RAM..

What page is the survey on?
tumblr_nup0t96VaI1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

Havent done a survey since the Rumble

Im like dead last in the standings hahahahha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom