Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Meltzer saying this morning that Reigns vs Underseller will be the main event. Oldberg vs Bork is the 2nd last match.

Meltzer saying this morning that Reigns vs Underseller will be the main event. Oldberg vs Bork is the 2nd last match.

giphy.gif

SON OF A ***** >: >: >: >:

i dont get it. undertaker was already beaten by brock and the streak ended so why should anybody care that reigns beats a broken down out of shape old *** undertaker?

brock vs goldberg should be last because we are expecting brock to defeat goldberg and finally hand him a clean pin to send him into retirement and win that joke of a title. that would be historic and first time brock beats goldberg

but reigns vs undertaker?

would be hilarious if they brought hogan back to cheat for brock tho and cost goldberg lol

id rather see goldberg retire than lose to that greasy haired jobber reigns

Why should we care about a 39 year old part-timer beating a 50 year old part-timer who was never a good wrestler in the first place for the company's "main championship"? Doesn't matter which one goes last it's gonna be a **** show.

because a guy that looks like a fat 60 year old transvestite jeff hardy fan thats tired of living shouldnt be closing a wrestlemania

Last edited:
I'm not I don't wanna see either of them. I said it doesn't matter who goes last it's gonna be a **** show. They're both washed

Last edited:
Maybe they picked Taker vs Reigns as the last match to give Taker some sort of send off after the match. boots in the ring kind of deal.

They must hate Ramen Wayans, why they continue to put him in these impossible situations is beyond me

The Ringer's David Shoemaker teams up with HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons to grapple with being a wrestling fan in the mainstream media (02:00), the importance of 'WrestleMania' in the 1980s (05:30), Mr. T in the WWF (07:00), the 30th anniversary of "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat (09:00), all-time WrestleMania matches (14:30), gimmick ideas (24:00), the signature match this year (30:30), the need for a resurgence of heel managers (41:00), and the upcoming Andre the Giant documentary (58:45).

https://art19.com/shows/the-masked-man-show/episodes/547bb604-34dd-4734-8e9c-c3a9db1a968b

Maybe they picked Taker vs Reigns as the last match to give Taker some sort of send off after the match. boots in the ring kind of deal.

I truly think Undertaker's last ride needs to be against either Kane or John Cena.

If Kane, they both retire at the same time.

If Cena, it is a passing of the torch for him to carry the mantle of the "legacy" match.

Neven even thought about Kane and Taker retiring each other at Mania...now I would have rather had that 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom