Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

JUST GOT HOME

What a pile of **** the Rumble match ending was.....

So many better ways to book that

Roman was booed out of the building, don't let the fake noice fool you.

Absolutely murdered at #30 and eliminating Taker

How much of the venue was taped off? It looked like the upper section opposite the stage and camera side were .

WWE has got to be willing to not only create new stars but let them flourish.

I get that the veterans help to draw in fans/revenue because of name value/recognition.

But the ones who are around 3 months or less a year shouldn't be the main focus of your main show every year. They won't be around forever. Someone has to be able to take their place.

10 years from now, who will care if Bray Wyatt returns for a match? No one because they haven't given us a reason to care. He's damaged goods to the fans. Same with Ziggler. Same with many other workhorses on the roster.

You take the title from AJ to give Cena #16 to have him lose it next month? How does that make sense? It was a great match for sure but that's not the point here.

The whole Rumble match was treated as 3 men + 27 others going in. They save them for inside final 5 entrants. That theremore made the rest of the match of no value because only "they" and Roman mattered.

It's so frustrating to be a fan of this company sometimes. I know I watch out of habit than out of actual caring.

I thought the Rumble match was good.

ThenI slept on it and when I woke up this morning....:rofl:

Roman should have won at #30 JUST to finally make that heel turn legit. He would have gotten MASSIVE heat.

Yeah I woke up this morning feeling very 2009ish. We'll see what comes in the coming weeks to set up Mania.

left my friends house pretty disappointed in the rumble, its by far my favorite PPV cause of the surprise entrants which were so lackluster this year

left my friends house pretty disappointed in the rumble, its by far my favorite PPV cause of the surprise entrants which were so lackluster this year

i didnt see no surprise entrants at all

they coulda threw in one surprise legend or nxt person

all we got was old fat undertaker and his some jobber looking guy with the number 10 on his tights

VelvetyIncomparableGosling.gif

Who really wants to see Bray vs Orton in the main event. They really dropped the ball again.

That's a fine main event, just not at Wrestlemania. It can even be on the WM card, but not a main event with a top title involved.

I thought the Rumble match was good.

ThenI slept on it and when I woke up this morning....:rofl:

Roman should have won at #30 JUST to finally make that heel turn legit. He would have gotten MASSIVE heat.

Reigns should of won the Rumble and went full heel.

Why would winning it make him a heel?

Because he eliminated the Oldertaker? Because he lost earlier in the night? Because he entered at #30?

He got booed out the building, but him winning doesn't mean he's a heel.

Just got home, after drinking all night trying to forget the Royal Rumble but I couldnt.

So much stuff WWE could have done but they really blew it.

Tye coming in at 10 was perfect, WWE had to do that.

I'm very ok with Randy Orton winning, if im not mistaken he's never won one.

Maybe a triple threat at mania with Orton vs Bray vs Cena, because didnt they want Bray vs orton originally ?

Ive never been so hype to see number 30, i was 100% expecting Joe,,,,,, then romans music hit :smh:

Now dont get me wrong, im a fan of Roman, but really ? ROMAN ??

How does a guy that got a title shot in the beginning of the show, gets awarded number 30 ? :lol:

Anyway, the only good thing I can saw is this was unexpected, i highly doubt anyone picked Randy to win, and thats what I really want from WWE, unexpected things.

Just got home, after drinking all night trying to forget the Royal Rumble but I couldnt.

So much stuff WWE could have done but they really blew it.

Tye coming in at 10 was perfect, WWE had to do that.

I'm very ok with Randy Orton winning, if im not mistaken he's never won one.

Maybe a triple threat at mania with Orton vs Bray vs Cena, because didnt they want Bray vs orton originally ?

Ive never been so hype to see number 30, i was 100% expecting Joe,,,,,, then romans music hit :smh:

Now dont get me wrong, im a fan of Roman, but really ? ROMAN ??

How does a guy that got a title shot in the beginning of the show, gets awarded number 30 ? :lol:

Anyway, the only good thing I can saw is this was unexpected, i highly doubt anyone picked Randy to win, and thats what I really want from WWE, unexpected things.

Orton won in 09 and he was the betting favorite according to the odds makers so it wasn't really a surprise.

Still a bit salty that there was really no surprise entrants

Like im really happy for Tye.

But we didnt get no old vets this year.

Sometimes i look forward to those old guys :lol:

You take the title from AJ to give Cena #16 to have him lose it next month? How does that make sense? It was a great match for sure but that's not the point here.

I hate that a Cena match is over when he says it's over. Dude just ate a second Styles Clash and just got up to do two AA's like it was nothing. :smh: :smh:

Why couldn't they just let Bray win? :rolleyes Idk about you guys but I used to get excited for the Rumble when I was younger now it's whatever

Why would winning it make him a heel?

Because he eliminated the Oldertaker? Because he lost earlier in the night? Because he entered at #30?

He got booed out the building, but him winning doesn't mean he's a heel.

The same reason a babyface Bret Hart beating up a heel Austin at Mania 13 turned Bret Hart heel.

It came across as heel tactics especially with the way he stared down Taker. Him winning would have 100% been a heel turn.

Last edited:
The same reason a babyface Bret Hart beating up a heel Austin at Mania 13 turned Bret Hart heel.

It came across as heel tactics especially with the way he stared down Taker. Him winning would have 100% been a heel turn.
Yep. I'm pretty confident that turn is coming though. I actually feel like they knew what they were doing this time by having him come out 30th...

Back
Top Bottom