Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

This is why the camera cut when Mark Henry was making his entrance?!

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

roll.gif

Damn #23 in 2 pools?!

yeah it was surreal. That pool was live at a friend's house and we each got 3 numbers. I ended up with #7 (lebraun) #15 (miz) and #23 (migos) and of the 3 I had less hope on him cuz it just didn't make sense to have him win but then again this is the wwe.
\\

anybody could have won , congrats g. At the end of the day NTWT makes my day a lot easier and fun :pimp: If you like wrestling and kicks , I ... F with you :nthat:I

Still cant believe Seth wasnt even a part of the show. Like... why??

And why not have Joe in the Rumble when he's just chillin in NXT doing absolutely nothing?

Still cant believe Seth wasnt even a part of the show. Like... why??

And why not have Joe in the Rumble when he's just chillin in NXT doing absolutely nothing?
Their rationale = Sext already showed up at Takeover last night

They're probably debuting Joe soon if Chena/Joe at WM33 rumors are true

This is the new "Dolph post Mania 29" video. Biggest pop and best part of the night.

Don't get me wrong Bayley v Charlotte and AJ v Cena were great, but I'm just happy to see WWE not blow something for a change.

Migos :smokin

Just finished the RR, nice swerve by the E. Must give them credit for that. I thought they going to troll ppl with a Roman win.

Back
Top Bottom