Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

tumblr_noj18gJlEC1qhwjmvo2_500.gif

Man..Seth is gonna be mega over when he eventually turns face.

you guys think its building to naomi/tamina vs sasha/charlotte, they kept talking these are the new faces of the divas division (referencing naomi/tamina)

don't see Sasha turning face

Does Tamina have some sort of beef with the Bellas? I swear she tries to take their heads off with every superkick she gives them!

Was too hungover after weekend festivites to be in here but I watched most the ppv

So happy for new day spinning the slander in their favorite. I was laughing at all the promos they cut

Loved the ending to the new day tag match too. I knew they would eventually switch kofi and xavier 
laugh.gif

I was completely uninterested in the fatal 4 way. And I though that was a poor impersonation of an I Quit match. Cena STF is incredible 
mean.gif

Why is Elimination Chamber in 2 weeks though?

Interesting to hear that some people didn't think much of the 4way...Maybe I'll have to go back and watch it. Being there live, the crowd was pretty hyped all match, so maybe that made me think it was better than it actually was...

I thought the tag team match was great. The reactions to the ending of the match from the people around me were priceless :lol: :smh:

Idk I had a good time even though the guy next to me made my whole section smell like dog/cat piss. I thought cena match was good and the triple power bomb segment was the best part. Everyone went crazy for ambrose

During the Cena match, the camera man was botching non-stop. While they were fighting near the stage, they were barely getting any of the action on the titantron, and being behind the announce table, I couldn't see anything...Crowd was booing.

main event was solid but it wasn't anything spectacular. my issue and my issue with all matches of that type, the contanst one or two guys dead on the outside. its os predictable. one guy goes for a nearfall then guy x wakes up breaks up the pin and one guy then rolls out of the ring, rinse, repeat.

There is a rumor of an angle happening tonight for the NXT Unstoppable event.

Destination America has an opt out clause they can use in september if they want to on TNA . They have lose interest in the product.

Source: The guy The Dalai Lama looks to for guidance, Dave Meltzer

There is a rumor of an angle happening tonight for the NXT Unstoppable event.

Destination America has an opt out clause they can use in september if they want to on TNA . They have lose interest in the product.

Source: The guy The Dalai Lama looks to for guidance, Dave Meltzer

Is that NXT event going to be live tonight after Raw or do we have to wait to see it?..

Ain't Polynesian Jim supposed to debut at Unstoppable?

Wattup NTWT brethren, had to leave work and get wifey since doc called and wants to deliver the baby today instead of tomorrow.

Now doing the paperwork at the hospital and get my scrubs on.

Back
Top Bottom