Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

lmao that has to be one of the worst chants in the history of wrestling.... She sounds like a disabled duck with peanut butter in her mouth. :lol:
Welcome homie. :pimp:
Like other have said, don't come in here reporting people
All of this. And you said you wouldn't so that's a great start.
Soundin' like a telemarketer. :smh:
seriously though. :rofl: :lol:
Crowd had damn near no reaction to KO.. :smh:
The crowd was weak all night and I'm sure a lot of that crowd doesn't follow NXT like us...

He loves JR's podcast... He always talks about the Ross Report... He always takes about not listening to a two bit, POS podcast that uses a similar sounding and grab name...
Jewbacca talking about our jrs. He has a podcast with 22 and I can't tell them apart. Sound the same no bass in they voice box

trying to find something on Netflix to watch... i got bored after 15 minutes of the Nitro episode deepsea posted...

He loves JR's podcast... He always talks about the Ross Report... He always takes about not listening to a two bit, POS podcast that uses a similar sounding and grab name...
Jewbacca talking about our jrs. He has a podcast with 22 and I can't tell them apart. Sound the same no bass in they voice box

I know :lol:... Wait till their balls drop. .. They'll have base then..

anybody check out "The Sheik" documentary? damn i go on netflix to get away from wrestling and then i ask about a wrestling doc :lol: :smh:

Just saw Ziggler stealing Lana from Rusev..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom