Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Just saw Raw. Not bad. Owens :smokin

Not getting my hopes up of him beating Cena but if he does :nthat:

Rollins still>>>>

I'm drunk... I love you guise... Except cats... **** cats....

@22stylez

Wearing my KO shirt... Thank you so much... 5 months later... You pandering slow *******...

I miss anything tonight?...

Case Case

Hope you're in good spirits... But still, **** the Yanks....

Thanks bruthuh..But sti.., **** the Northeast..

hqdefault.jpg

That ref looks like he regrets that his suicide attempt was unsuccessful.

No way Rusev is comfortable with his REAL girl being that close to THAT dude. I guess that is why you shouldn't be with  a female performer

Man Raw was a good show. Only thing that held it back was the crowd going mild for pretty much everything

- ok..I'm kinda tired of Sheamus already. I realllly hope he doesn't win the IC Title :smh: that would be lame as hell...

- I like Ryback, but...how does he get an IC title shot after getting washed by Bray?

- cot damn Lana was looking sexy :evil: let's see what they do with her as a face

- Rusev will be teaming with Cesaro in 3 months as Roman & Niko Bellic. Featuring Miz as Brucie.

- ...why are the bullfighter guys in the tag team chamber and not Harper & Rowan? ffs :smh:

- Owens coming out and destroying Cena was crazy :wow: plus Cena/Owens on PPV in 2 weeks :wow: :pimp: guess he's getting called up after Takeover.

- Naomi is so f'n stacked bruh :smh: :smh: :pimp: makes no cot damn sense. And Paige can get it..sorry BDB

- and for some reason whenever I see Tamina now, I just see:

1746098-1745816_25147_bd_sheeva_color_122_41lo.jpg

- Didn't really watch the rest of Payback, so Seth using the Pedigree kinda caught me off guard :lol: I LOVE it if that's his new permanent finisher.

8/10.

I've come in here frequently but never really posted til last night and obviously now, lol. Just recently started getting into wrestling again - I think if you treat it as much of a joke as creative does, it's some of the best entertainment around..err, "sports entertainment" at least.  Haven't had a whole lot of exposure to NXT yet, but KO seems legit and that powerbomb on Cena was dope!

Anyway, I saw a few posts last night about someone else that was new in the thread, so maybe I need to be shown the ropes?

I've come in here frequently but never really posted til last night and obviously now, lol. Just recently started getting into wrestling again - I think if you treat it as much of a joke as creative does, it's some of the best entertainment around..err, "sports entertainment" at least.  Haven't had a whole lot of exposure to NXT yet, but KO seems legit and that powerbomb on Cena was dope!

Anyway, I saw a few posts last night about someone else that was new in the thread, so maybe I need to be shown the ropes?

First off, welcome to NTWT. Secondly, our resident thread adviser DC will be with you momentarily for a quick wrestling evaluation. Specifically, if you listen to Podcasts, then you are golden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

furiousstylezz furiousstylezz

Congrats 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom