Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Like I said, it's all love
laugh.gif

But DC is really a master of getting under someone's skin. And he knows it 
laugh.gif

I ain't tripping. I'm just glad I have 1) A hobby a feel so passionately about and 2)Have people to to have passionate arguments with

Like I said, it's all love:lol:

But DC is really a master of getting under someone's skin. And he knows it :lol:

I ain't tripping. I'm just glad I have 1) A hobby a feel so passionately about and 2)Have people to to have passionate arguments with

Bucks are still highly overrated tho

Not as overrated as those trash Sakura's you want B

Save your money and get two pairs of ultra boosts for the dough

Yeah they trash but I get this mean fit ready light wash jeans and a burgundy shirt ready for Miami in July soooo..... I need them just for that. Speaking of ultra boost solar reds on sale online at EB. Might pick them up in store tomorrow.

Bucks are still severally overrated .....

Last edited:
I like the Bucks for what they are: spot monkeys. They're not overrated they just give these indie nerds what they want

Yeah they trash but I get this mean fit ready light wash jeans and a burgundy shirt ready for Miami in July soooo..... I need them just for that. Speaking of ultra boost solar reds on sale online at EB. Might pick them up in store tomorrow.

Bucks are still severally overrated .....
Don't get me wrong, the Sakura's are nice. I'm a big fan of the R698 model but that price crazy. I'm done with Fieg until his Made in USA NB and 25th Anny GL3

If they don't have them, grab from finishline. They go them for $140.

Honestly, Ultra Boosts are my favorite shoe this year. Hands down. I hate paying full retail for anything but I would do it without hesitation if I had to. One that blacks hit below $100, I'll grab a second to stock up on. Whites, Solars, Blues all need to be picked up for the lpw. 

Hell, you peep the Silver colorway that just dropped. FIRE

Exactly - they are nowhere close to main event figures in New Japan
 They're considered juniors in New Japan. Other than the Super J thing every year, the Juniors are never main eventers and are nowhere close to being considered man eventers. Its also a totally TOTALLY different market than the US. I would be willing to bet that there are not many Japanese fans going to shows who are sitting there going "YEAH BABY! Young Bucks on the show tonight!" It is not the same as over here
 all those show results are easily locatable. They are nowhere close to the top of the card over there. Anyone trying to say otherwise is clueless
  I think the Bucks are Indy Super Stars in the U.S. but in Japan they are undercard talent.

Don't get me wrong, the Sakura's are nice. I'm a big fan of the R698 model but that price crazy. I'm done with Fieg until his Made in USA NB and 25th Anny GL3

If they don't have them, grab from finishline. They go them for $140.

Honestly, Ultra Boosts are my favorite shoe this year. Hands down. I hate paying full retail for anything but I would do it without hesitation if I had to. One that blacks hit below $100, I'll grab a second to stock up on. Whites, Solars, Blues all need to be picked up for the lpw. 

Hell, you peep the Silver colorway that just dropped. FIRE

All black and Solars is good enough for me. Need to get the all white air max 15 tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom