Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Agreed but His beat selection ain't tho. Some times it's not all about lyrics.

Yup exactly

Exactly. His album was a cesspool of commercial mess. But all his mixtapes since 06 have been A1.

All?? Naaaa lol. That Appetizer mixtape sucked lol and im sure im missing some others too lol. He still cool tho

Well not all lol but you didn't like the Appetizer?? Harry Fraud gave him some of his best beats on there

Cole mixing up the black guys
mean.gif
Make it a story angle! 
nthat.gif

Rollins vs Orton.

something you've seen probably. stay rehashing the same matches each week.

Damn :/ Its whatever, at least it dont involve Reigns, Kane or Big Show
Well not all lol but you didn't like the Appetizer?? Harry Fraud gave him some of his best beats on there

Na Fraud showed up like he always does but French was a struggle on that mixtape smh. Mac & Cheese 3 and their other stuff like the songs on that mixtape are all :smokin

Orton and Rollins have great chemistry but man, I hate watching them wrestle so damn often

Nobody mentioned if they were going to Philly NXT either

Thought about going but decided against it. I'll prob regret it but im going to the ROH x NJPW show tomorrow & Wednesday so thats good enough for me

My boy can't go because of work so i'll prob be taking my girl to NXT

I'm sure that ROH x NJPW show will be dope though

Last edited:
Nobody mentioned if they were going to Philly NXT either
Might grab tix later in the week.

Was able to snag last minute tix for Wednesday's NJPW/ROH show with my bro. If you see me with a NT fitted, feel free to stop me and say what's up

Back
Top Bottom