Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Cenas match, DBrys speech, New Days promo & match, Primetime Players promo & the main event were the only things noteworthy to me. Some ppl in here enjoyed Axelmania & ASScensions segment too tho

Repped good sir :nthat:

Last edited:
i love seeing Noble and Mercury wrestle in 2015, especially aligned with the best heel in the WWE

As I said weeks ago. Nidia is looking through her braille address book for Noble's number now that he's no longer 2015 Mike Jones, but 2005 Mike Jones.

OMG! People ran to the ring without music! What is this 1999?

Gets out the Willenium album. Ready to party now.

Nooooooo :rofl:

New Day are so damn good as heels :lol:

Last edited:
22stylez 22stylez

You better send me my shirt... Or I'm giving af1 1982 af1 1982 a Tiger Driver 91 and taking his NT hat...

That hat is the only Damn piece of clothing or shoes I've missed out on... Ever I think... Still salty... Big chunks of rock salty :smh:

Last edited:
That hat is the only Damn piece of clothing or shoes I've missed out on... Ever I think... Still salty... Big chunks of rock salty :smh:

You saved yourself some money, that hat is garbage. We'll make a NTWT hat that will blow it out of the water along with a shirt :pimp:.

Last edited:

You saved yourself some money, that hat is garbage. We'll make a NTWT hat that will blow it out of the water along with a shirt :pimp:.

tumblr_ma3895N9AS1qmojawo1_400.gif

I want my damn hat...

Excited to see a Elimination Chamber match but rather they save it for Survivor Series to make it more relevant.

Or at Summerslam. Put Brock in it or something.

Excited to see a Elimination Chamber match but rather they save it for Survivor Series to make it more relevant.

Or at Summerslam. Put Brock in it or something.

I've always loved the idea if EC at Survivor Series... It just fits so well...

John Cena hit a pretty nice Michinoku Driver on Neville and didn't use that awkward looking springboard Stunner again. Adrian Neville's explosive strength is incredible with how effortless he suplexed Cena during that match. Anyone hear about that GoFundMe campaign to get Kane some in ring gear that just reached it's funding goal? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom