Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Nobody mentioned if they were going to Philly NXT either
Might grab tix later in the week.

Was able to snag last minute tix for Wednesday's NJPW/ROH show with my bro. If you see me with a NT fitted, feel free to stop me and say what's up

I'll prob be wearing mines as well, I only wear it when I go to wrestling shows anyway. Last I wore it was for the Rumble

i love seeing Noble and Mercury wrestle in 2015, especially aligned with the best heel in the WWE

There's a Monster Kane, Corporate Kane and a Citizen Kane joke that WWE did not even bother to capitalize on.

i love seeing Noble and Mercury wrestle in 2015, especially aligned with the best heel in the WWE

As I said weeks ago. Nidia is looking through her braille address book for Noble's number now that he's no longer 2015 Mike Jones, but 2005 Mike Jones.

Last edited:
Hahahah Dean on top for back-to-back Raws. About to get washed on Sunday.

My boy can't go because of work so i'll prob be taking my girl to NXT

I'm sure that ROH x NJPW show will be dope

Which one are you going to? Thursday or Friday? I was thinking bout going on Fridays show but not sure yet
And are you gon be at the ROH show too?

Last edited:
Nobody mentioned if they were going to Philly NXT either
Might grab tix later in the week.

Was able to snag last minute tix for Wednesday's NJPW/ROH show with my bro. If you see me with a NT fitted, feel free to stop me and say what's up

7 5/8?...

1364264064_nas-mask.gif

Back
Top Bottom