Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Not sure if posted but.. looks like Zayn/Owens is a go..

Sami Zayn ‏@iLikeSamiZayn 1m1 minute ago

Owens vs. Zayn II. One week away. #NXTTakeOver

tumblr_nobhg0NIo51sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_nobg62qgeO1sbzhteo2_400.gif

tumblr_nobi4bKVXt1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_nobhr9tLnF1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Alexa Bliss got a fatty :evil:

OFF i called dibs on her before you guys even looked her way

also, looks like couple of my friends and i are gonna road trip it to the Columbus NXT show in june, it will be my first ever wwe event, and im happy its NXT and not the trash raw and smackdown product

Bout 6 feet away from the ring....
enjoy the crowd. ps did you see the chick who was standing behind you in line. red jacket black pants. Jesus Christ she was hot. buy her a beer or ten and bring her back to hicks street

I did not... I was fixated on the thick brown girl who was on ring crew... Thick everything... Kept giving her the wink...

Think I saw celtics pride :pimp:
he looks like bray Wyatt

I do :lol:

I just back to my friends... I'm bored and want a ****... Who wants cookies...

Met celticspride34 celticspride34 . Cool guy. Funny af. He looks like Action Bronson :lol: Him and his no handshakes thing kept throwing me off haha. af1 1982 af1 1982 I didnt see you at all lol. Crowd was crazy loud tonight. Tuesday nights show seemed tame compared to this crowd lol

Awesome show tho. This was the best ROH show I've ever been to

Met celticspride34 celticspride34 . Cool guy. Funny af. He looks like Action Bronson :lol: Him and his no handshakes thing kept throwing me off haha. af1 1982 af1 1982 I didnt see you at all lol. Crowd was crazy loud tonight. Tuesday nights show seemed tame compared to this crowd lol

Awesome show tho. This was the best ROH show I've ever been to

:nthat:

Nice meeting you dude... Your whole doing handshakes thing totally confused me...

af1 1982 af1 1982 Didn't see you at all...

Cookies?... :nerd: :lol:

Finn finally got the entrance down. I'm so glad he cut down on the seductive cat crawl. Hopefully it doesn't come back when he puts the paint on

Back
Top Bottom