Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Still amazed at how fast they make these gifs

tumblr_nobeqqAZAw1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Oh damn...........

Gedo, Jushin Thunder Liger, Juventud Guerrera & Lion Do vs. Lance Storm, Rey Misterio Jr., Ultimo Dragon & Yuji Yasuraoka (WAR) - Video Dailymotion

I work for a pretty big sponsor for the Reds so I'm there often too. I know I'll be there on the 29th this month, and maybe this Saturday.

That's awesome! My boy from the WWE mag and I are trying out that new Handlebar Saturday. Be warned, it's Bench bobble day, so it's gonna be nuts. 29th is the Nationals, right?

Crowd is ******** on Jay Briscoe. I don't blame them. Never liked him, never will. They wanted Briscoe to losers than Fish to win.

ROH fans are funny. They were chanting "New World Champ". Then fish misses a diving head butt and they were chanting "Same World Champ" :lol:

That's awesome! My boy from the WWE mag and I are trying out that new Handlebar Saturday. Be warned, it's Bench bobble day, so it's gonna be nuts. 29th is the Nationals, right?

Oh yeah, that's the only reason I'd be going Saturday. I might just have someone pick one up for me. I went and waited for the Nasty Boys bobble head by myself, and I don't think I'll ever do that again. :lol:

Yeah, Nats are on the 29th, that night is my work's company night.

Crowd is ******** on Jay Briscoe. I don't blame them. Never liked him, never will. They wanted Briscoe to losers than Fish to win.

ROH fans are funny. They were chanting "New World Champ". Then fish misses a diving head butt and they were chanting "Same World Champ"
laugh.gif
Sad..........Stupid fans

Oh yeah, that's the only reason I'd be going Saturday. I might just have someone pick one up for me. I went and waited for the Nasty Boys bobble head by myself, and I don't think I'll ever do that again. :lol:

Yeah, Nats are on the 29th, that night is my work's company night.

Nasty Boys day was INSANE. 4 hour rain delay/eventual cancellation. I spent the majority of the time in the Machine Room LOL. On the autographed stuff, I actually have a Macho Man signed ball that's on loan to the Reds HOF.

ROH fans are funny. They were chanting "New World Champ". Then fish misses a diving head butt and they were chanting "Same World Champ" :lol:
Sad..........Stupid fans
philly has the best fans don't hate bc muta is a washed up never was. he was the world champ for a hillbilly redneck company

sorry I blacked out for a minute I didn't mean those things I said. except philly having the hottest crowd.

Back
Top Bottom