Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

laugh.gif
 BDB you get too srs when it comes to this NY talk. 

i guess its a new yowk thing huh? 
wink.gif

Survey completed. On paper this actually looks like a good PPV, like one of those ones that surprises you. The match I'm looking forward to the most no lie is New Day/****olds.

You don't believe that.
100%

In n out is overrated because it's regional. If people willing to line up during winter at Madison sq park to get shake shack its dam good.
bruh..there aint never a down time at in-n-out tho. Its always packed at every damb one of em. 

i cant speak for shake shack, but will try it the next time im out in vegas. Theyre bringing one to LA too right?

bruh..there aint never a down time at in-n-out tho. Its always packed at every damb one of em. 

i cant speak for shake shack, but will try it the next time im out in vegas. Theyre bringing one to LA too right?

It's overrated the beef pattie be tasteless at times and the fries are trash. Gotta cover them joints up with slop to make them edible. Shake shack fries >>>>>> , and the beef is actually seasoned.

Last edited:
Never said In-N-Out wasn't overrated, but if y'all had one out there it would put Shake Shack out of business.

No it wouldn't at all, people would go to get their obligatory ig pic but nobody traveling for that. The Shack is king these parts of town.

Last edited:
tasteless is a reach bruh. 

You can actually have them cook your fries to your liking. From soggy to well done.

They probably sensed your NY smug and decided to son u lol.

Back
Top Bottom