Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

tasteless is a reach bruh. 

You can actually have them cook your fries to your liking. From soggy to well done.

They probably sensed your NY smug and decided to son u lol.

Tasteless compared to the shack. I always went in with a shirt & tie or lab coat after work so I dunno know what they sensed but I wasn't getting soned anywhere.

Last edited:

View media item 1533995

giphy.gif

Last edited:
From tonight....

Like I said. Crowd was HOT for Nakamura

It was definitely fun as hell last night. So much energy in the crowd. Got to meet the gawd, Nakamura, so I was a happy camper.

View media item 1533994View media item 1533996View media item 1533997
I must say though, Maria was quite nice in person

Nother dude I didn't meet :smh..

Y'all trying to meet dudes I got y'all covered.

This and changing my "lexington" post :rofl:

Nice pics JayPesoz, looked like an awesome time.

Perry Saturn was going through....well...something around this time :lol: And I'm guessing this version of Lasso From El Paso Eddie used here was just the 1 and only time he used it. Or Tazz botched.

I'm going to be all over the footage from last night :lol:... Literally right behind Corino and Kelly...

For those there... Anyone else notice the thick af brown girl collecting ring gear?...

This feels like the cliff notes version of a 13 minute match. They packed a lot of **** in here for just 5 minutes :lol:

I remember the post-match stuff like it happened yesterday, but the actual match is pretty wiped clean from my memory. When Austin hits the arena.....:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom