Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

bdb posting that stupid book like a damb charles dickens serial

oh please, what's next, i simply can not wait!

Last edited:
When I hear them Sasha's ratchet chants in NYC I'm a legit start some **** in the crowd.

Last night was probably 50/50 between "Sasha's Ratchet" and "No She's Not" chants.

Kind of like the "Let's Go Cena" vs. "Cena Sucks" chants without the clear gender/age divide between the chants.

Her and Charlotte had an amazing match though. Got a standing ovation. Was probably the best match of the night to me.

This was the whole card:

Enzo & Cass versus Blake & Murphy started the show. Enzo & Cass were ridiculously over.

Crowe versus Dempsey was a snooze fest. People couldn't have cared less.

Tye Dillinger vs Jason Jordon. Dillinger got over with his "Perfect 10" gimmick. It was a mediocre match.

Sasha vs. Charlotte was match of the night.

Baron Corbin versus Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer got a huge pop. But the match was so-so.

Bayley & Alexa Bliss vs. Dana Brooke & Becky Lynch. Bayley was super over. Not a bad match, but they had trouble telling a story in my opinion.

Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor vs. Tyler Breeze. Breeze came out first. Blew out the sound system. Crowd gave him a good amount of chants for about 5 minutes which got him much more over than I expected he would have been. Balor came out with no music which is super disappointing. But everyone did the entrance thing without the music. Then music came on when he was in the ring. Kevin Owens got a big pop as expected. He and Breeze were working together for the first few minutes of the match. KO was calling out spots extremely loudly and making jokes. Had the whole crowd rolling. He's great live. Really plays to the crowd. It was perfect for a small venue. He did the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Balor which had the biggest pop of the night. Second best match of the night. Crowd was really into it because they liked all the guys involved.

Last edited:
KO doing the 5 Knuckle Shuffle at NXT Albany:

laugh.gif

Heats By Dre and "give them to someone more over" :smh: :rofl:

Lei'D Joey :lol: :lol: :lol:

That kick into the ring :lol: treated dude like total ****

Last edited:

I love when they burned up the Spinner US title. At that point the gimmick had run it's course. If only they would've done that to the WWE Heavyweight Spinner belt. Took them like 5 years, maybe even longer to get rid of.

Last edited:
JBL is confronted by 7ft+ Undertaker!!!...hey wait a minute...they are basically the same size :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom