Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

The Mountain was sitting ringside next to Steph tonight... I completely think he's signing onto NXT... Dude makes Brock look like a chump...

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

If you could focus your hatred for white people exclusivly on BJ Whitmer it'd be super appreciated...

Not all just the privileged that think racism doesn't exist anymore and minorities have the same opportunities that white people have but don't take advantage when there is a clear difference. Those I hate and we have a bunch of those on NT

Last edited:
Not possible to use spot fest wrestling and bj Whitmore in the sentence :lol:... He's awful... I wish Mike Bennett paralyzed him...

Yeah I don't watch much roh or wrestling period anymore. From the indies I'll just watch a match here and there of a wrestler I like or something that's hyped like the bucks.

I agree these nxt crowds are annoying. they chant the whole time.
Boy, I wonder who they got that from? 
nerd.gif

Then what do you want kid?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's Arab not white, you may think he look white, but to others I bet he doesn't and I guarantee when he come out the Mosque come Friday, bigots hate him too. Go to bed bruh
Saying he is Arab not white is like telling a Green Suited Ninja that he is Dominican and not black.

You do know those two things aren't of the same category.

He can be a white Arab

The same way someone can be a Black or White, South American

Being Arab just means you are from a certain region

Same Zayn IS white. On his driver's liscene where it asks PELO, it will say WHITE

Nxt show is unbearable with that audience. one of the many problems in today's pro wrestling is those crowds chanting everything and anticipating everything by shouting it out. Might as well call the match for the wrestlers in the ring on what to do next

So you can't see Bayley's potential merchandise sales?

She's ugly. She'll never make it and the whole hug/cuteness won't work in a big audience. I can see Corpus Christi sitting on their butts the whole time. Like grown men ain't going to down high 5 an ugly chick. Going to be like Emma all over again.

Bayley reninds me way too much of Eugene.

She's ugly. She'll never make it and the whole hug/cuteness won't work in a big audience. I can see Corpus Christi sitting on their butts the whole time. Like grown men ain't going to down high 5 an ugly chick. Going to be like Emma all over again.

Bayley reninds me way too much of Eugene.
Keep thinking that it wouldn't work. If promoted correctly, it will and can work.

Grown men aren't going to be her target audience. Kids would be. Especially little girls. Those little girls have fathers, who will buy merchandise for their daughters.

Yea she can be like Emma if they treat her as such.

It is WWE's problem to mess up

Marked out like crazy for Samoa Joe coming out. That was a pretty good show I expected them to throw Joe into the triple threat but that was too predictable. I assume Owens is done with Zayn for now or if Zayn is really hurt he will take some time off.  I just pray owens doesn't lose clean to cena at elimination chamber. The way he debuted he needs to back it up either a no decision or a win but a clean loss is a no no.

I didn't watch unstoppable live, so joes appearance was spoiled.

BUT HOLY **** I MARKED OUT ANYWAY!!!

SAVE_US.JOE

Saying he is Arab not white is like telling a Green Suited Ninja that he is Dominican and not black.

You do know those two things aren't of the same category.

He can be a white Arab

The same way someone can be a Black or White, South American

Being Arab just means you are from a certain region

Same Zayn IS white. On his driver's liscene where it asks PELO, it will say WHITE

giphy.gif

He just had to be that guy tho. Ol Samuel L Jackson in django unchained type

Last edited:
Anybody have any matches of Samoa Joe I can watch? Didn't watch too many of his matches while he was at ROH and TNA

Anybody have any matches of Samoa Joe I can watch? Didn't watch too many of his matches while he was at ROH and TNA

Joe vs punk 30 min roh match and triple threat Joe v aj styles v Christopher Daniels in tna are probably the most well known. I think they're both on youtube

Back
Top Bottom